Clown Pleco

number20121

I finally got (very few) good pictures of my little clown pleco. He is so cute and so little still! He currently is in QT with the tetras, finally getting rid of the ich.

clownpleco01.jpg

clownpleco02.jpg

clownpleco03.jpg

And just for comparison of color, shape and pattern, this is the common pleco

0804201209.jpg

That's a neat looking fish! And the common that you're holding in your hand is a really nice size. My dad and I used to love having them around! <3

They are awesome fish, aren't they?!

He's such a cutie! That other pleco is huge. Do you handle them often? I've only held one once... and it was bad.

Really? Why was it bad? I handle mine probably once a week or every other week. Usually during a water change. He does not mind too much being handled. I'd like to see if he'd eat food in my hand :D

what nice looking plecos you have.............very handsome................Some people think I'm weird but I like plecos.............My fav I had was a salfin pleco named "Alfred", he was gorgeous !! I still miss that fish today................... :(

Edited by Sharkbait3

My clown doesn't look that like, but yours is still pretty cute :) I have what I would consider a "normal" clown pleco. I've never seen any of the "imposter" ones, like you have. Where'd you get yours at?