Sign in to follow this  
leross04

What do your fish do to melt your heart?

My favorite thing is when all my fish come up to my hand when im trying to clean their tank and they nibble at my fingers or when i cup my hand and they swim through my cupped hand and they rub their little bellies across my hand. Whats your favorite thing your fish do?

^same, but i particularly love when they follow me around. Ie if I walk to the left of the room, they swim over to the left side of the tank.. lol..

Today I did a big water change and cleaned the tank, the fish were all being really goofy! ;)

Following the sponge that I use to wipe the glass on the inside of the tank, then they would follow the towel I use to dry the outside tank walls! (i'm so messy!) Then they would make me jump by nibbling my arms and hands as I was fixing the spray bars to the back of the tank wall! I am not a fan of touching my fish they freak me out when they get too close!

I love it when our big Oranda "Wasabi" comes up to the top of the tank whenever we open the lid and starts nibbling, he sticks his whole head up out of the water. You stick your fingers in and he nibbles, No matter what he tries to get out of the tank to get to us. If we clean the tank, he nibbles our arms and anything he can get to. Its hysterical and we love him for it. <3

I love when my fish wiggles and follows me around and nibbles at my fingers :wub:

Orange Julius is my goofball. She is the reason I can't have any decorations in my tank :( But she is SO stinking playful. She plays with my hands and she plays with the bubble wand and the air hose and she tries to play with Piccolo but Piccolo has recently decided that she is a grumpy old lady fish. I just adore watching OJ interact with everything around her :heart

I know I've posted this video before, but here is OJ being a goober.

Guest Jessie

Iadoreit when my goldfish sit on my hand. I put my hand it, they come over and just sit i my hand.

Guest Jessie

Sorry, the top ^ Has really bad spelling. I meant my fish come over to my hand and sit on it.

|

my fish love backing up in the bubble walls so their little tails are just bubbled up lol