Sign in to follow this  
LovelyChaos

Pretty pretties at my LFS

There were pretty fish at my LFS. But I was disheartened to see a floaty 'panda' and a sick Oranda. I have the calico ryukin on hold so I can test my water and see if it would be possible to even have another fish.

I liked these guys. They were happy to see me (:

DSCN1403.jpg

DSCN1401.jpg

DSCN1419.jpg

DSCN1399.jpg

DSCN1397.jpg

I really liked this guy (: I am trying to get my 20 for a molly tank and he was so pretty!

DSCN1424.jpg

awwwwww,...............the goldies look sad because you didn't take them with you................... :rofl

that's why I didn't even look today while at Petsmart............I hate to see their little faces..................unfortunately I don't have anymore room..... :no:

awwwwww,...............the goldies look sad because you didn't take them with you................... :rofl

that's why I didn't even look today while at Petsmart............I hate to see their little faces..................unfortunately I don't have anymore room..... :no:

Yes, well they have a nice home for now. And if things are going well on monday I will possibly have the little calico :3