Clean tanks on the way...............

Sharkbait3

Received my 10 zebra horned nerite snails in the mail today !!...............YAY!

once they have settled in and such I will have Tim post a pic...............

I am surprised how good they look~~(for a snail)............pretty amazing.............

:clapping:

Oh I love Nerites! Right now I just have the boring Brown Olive ones. I used to have Zebras, but they liked to get into trouble. Lost a few of them to a filter in this one tank. All the good stuff grew in that filter, yet they were still dumb enough to go up there -_- Neeless to say, no more Nerites for that tank!

Now I'm on the lookout for Horned Nerites. And no the stripey ones! The all black ones :3

Oh I love Nerites! Right now I just have the boring Brown Olive ones. I used to have Zebras, but they liked to get into trouble. Lost a few of them to a filter in this one tank. All the good stuff grew in that filter, yet they were still dumb enough to go up there -_- Neeless to say, no more Nerites for that tank!

Now I'm on the lookout for Horned Nerites. And no the stripey ones! The all black ones :3

I got the zebra (horned)...........we shall see.........................I am bidding on some bristle nosed baby plecos too.

Deb, I sometimes shuffle mine to different tanks. A couple of tank grow algae more quickly. :)

I will keep that in mind............thank you for the advice..................

Just ordered me some Apple snails(4) juvies.............lol.....................I'm becoming a snail freak !!.............who knew ALL those years ago when I got a tattoo on the top of my right foot.................that I would be into snails one day.....hehehehehe!!