Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jessie

Choking Harzard!

Guest Jessie

Ok, guys, I was feeding my goldfish fish pellets and i noticed that one big bundle of pellets were sticked together. As soon as i know it, my fish MP was sucking on it like a binkie! :clapping: But i knew i had to get it out. I tried to get it out and my other fish Pringles tried swallowing it. HE WAS CHOKING! Oh no! I panicked! I thought he was going to die. I tried getting it out, but it kept going in. I was going to cry, thinking he was going to die :bye2::oops::no: But just then, he spit it out! HURRAY! :clapping::flex: I grabbed the bundle of pellets and threw it away. THE END!!!! :clapping:

....so glad your fish are ok now.............hello and welcome .............we like pics here.................we would like to see your fish .............

:D

It is pretty hard for fish to choke on pellets since the pellets get soft after being in the water. Also presoaking your pellts will help you notice clumps like that ;) I had food that did once but since i pre soaked them in tank water it was all good :D

yes! presoak pellets and all processed foods! not only does it help the food to soften, but it also allows the trapped air from in it to escape so that the fish don't get unecessary air in their bellies that causes them to float after eating.