Norton's Quarentine Thread!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so tonight I am not raising salt to 0.3...I am keeping it at 0.2, and will raise it when I come back...I will do a water test tonight and let you know how Monica is :rofl :rofl

The redness from where the louse was is gone, (yay!) but he still does that fast swimming thing from time to time. Much less often though.

Edited by pandamanda111

After 19 hours since a wc, ammonia is at 0.25. Im worried that going 35(ish)hours will be a problem? I was thinking i could not feed him tonight or tomorrow, and add a triple dose of prime with tomorrow morning's wc...does that sound good? so I will be doing an 80% wc tonight and tomorrow morning, which should remove most of the ammonia.

aaawww... but they're so cute.. are you sure you don't want to keep them? :rofl :rofl

here's how many i found...

see how cute they are? daawwwww!

Stakos that is NASTY! You go girl, playing with parasites!

• Supporter

aaawww... but they're so cute.. are you sure you don't want to keep them? :rofl :rofl

here's how many i found...

see how cute they are? daawwwww!

Stakos that is NASTY! You go girl, playing with parasites!

i think back to this vid and it upsets me that i had no microscope at the time i plucked those off my fish.. i wish i did.. i wanted to see hearts beating.. or just stare the tards in the eye and scream... astalavista baby!

Haha. I have no idea what you asked, so I'm going to guess :P

A round of Prazi is about four days, since the praziquantel becomes inactivated after that. So, if you've had double dose Prazi + 0.3% salt for that long, then you can go ahead and do a big WC any time and then just salt for two weeks at 0.3% without Prazi. Then, you can go back to single dose Prazi + 0.1% salt :)