Sign in to follow this  
mjbubbles

The Repashy generation.

My group got Relashy for breakfast today. The product works just as described on the reviews that other people have listed here. It definitely has a strong smell, but nothing too horrible and it firmed up to really good texture quite quickly.

All the fish loved it. I made 1 batch and froze half of it for future use. I hope that Fluffy my floaty fish will tolerate this food and be able to start putting on weight again. Since I switched her to a mostly vegetable diet, she has a lost 4 grams which is a lot for a little fish.

My question is, how much do I feed them? Any advice for me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I would go for anywhere between 1-2% of her weight daily, MJ! :)

I have no idea how much Boog & Clementine weigh :help: So I normally feed a big mouthful (theirs not mine...heehee) each 2-3 times/day. Now that is my homemade gel food...was planning the same for Soilent Green. Takes them 5 minutes to finish chewing this. I feed this way because Clem is so fast and will gobble up food until her mouth won't close.... if I use small pieces...Boog won't get any.

Sound like enough?

Edited by Red

I hope it is working well for Fluffy :) stan was my first ever floater and she is back in the big tank with not one episode of floating :D

Sounds about right, Red! :)