Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

NEED OPINIONS PLEASE.............

hi all ~~~

I would like some advice on what to feed the new goldie.............I only want to feed medicated flakes, while it is in QT.............to clean everything bad out...............

Had some medicated flakes in the past, they REALLY helped with bacterial infections.................but can only find the HUGE containers, I know I will never use that much while the fish is in QT........

any thoughts???

thanks.............

I wouldn't do medicated flakes, because it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to treat for bacterial infections, unless there is evidence of infection. Otherwise, I would just feed normal food and treat for external parasites prophylactically. If you have de-worming food, then that might be a possibility as well.

@alex~~~don't have and have never heard of De-worming flakes before...................

I have used the flakes for para., and bacterial in the past...................

For the parasites...

Jungle used to make an antiparasite medicated pellet, and that's a pretty good dewormer. :)

For the parasites...

Jungle used to make an antiparasite medicated pellet, and that's a pretty good dewormer. :)

THANKS ALEX!!!!!