Small tub pond-help?

okay, so i know its a late start, but weve still got some good weather ahead, but i decided to start a small plastic tub pond (about 30-40 gallons)

mainly its for guppies, but if its successful this year next year ide like to grow out a few fancys in there for the summer, bring them in in the winter.

but my question is, i want it to be a green water pond, so NO filtration, just an air pump to create water flow. but my question is

for guppies, do i need a heater for night time?

lately has been getting down to between 60-75 degrees

Is the pond sitting up out of the ground or is it buried? We had a lot of guppies as a child (my dad was a hobby breeder) and we rarely used a heater (inside) so I believe that they are fairly tolerant of lower temps but 60 is getting low. If the pond is buried or insulated in some way it will maintain a consistent temp better than if it sits up on a porch. I´m no expert but would say that a heater turned low at night to keep the water temp from dropping would be a good thing if the water temp is indeed dropping noticeably at night.

nope, its sitting up on the porch. not buried, okay, ill stick a heater out there for night time then!

also was wondering, how long should it take the chlorine to dissipitate from the water sitting outdoors in the sun? a week? longer?

nope, its sitting up on the porch. not buried, okay, ill stick a heater out there for night time then!

also was wondering, how long should it take the chlorine to dissipitate from the water sitting outdoors in the sun? a week? longer?

Why not just use prime or any other dechlorinator? :)