My new canopy I made today

ANGELMB15

It is just a poster type background I picked up at a local petstore. I really don't have a tutorial I just took measurements and made it lol. I used 1'x6'x'6 for front and back cut down to 5ft. 1'x18" for sides. Made front door with some hinges that don't work lol. Need to find better ones, door is too heavy for them. Then made two brackets by 2'x4's inside to clamp down the light. Painted inside latex gloss white 3 coats and outside satin black 3 coats as well. I kind of made it a open design at the top for gas exchange. I did not want it fully inclosed.

It is just a poster type background I picked up at a local petstore. I really don't have a tutorial I just took measurements and made it lol. I used 1'x6'x'6 for front and back cut down to 5ft. 1'x18" for sides. Made front door with some hinges that don't work lol. Need to find better ones, door is too heavy for them. Then made two brackets by 2'x4's inside to clamp down the light. Painted inside latex gloss white 3 coats and outside satin black 3 coats as well. I kind of made it a open design at the top for gas exchange. I did not want it fully inclosed.

Sorry it was 1'x8"x5ft front and back

Beautiful! :)

I also noticed that lonely ranchu in the tank. Send him to me. I'll have some friends for him! :P

He is pretty lonely, all his buddies he hasn't met are outside

Wow, great! I love how it matches the stand so nicely :)

Thank you

Wow that looks great!

Thank you

Wow that is awesome. I need one for a 55 please.... lol

Thank you I am not cheap lol

Nice Job!! I agree with Alex though, you should get more fish. You seem to have acess to some really amazing ones.

Thank you. Yes the lady I buy them from has awesome fish. She has currently one female ranchu left. I want to get her, but I don't. I have 4 males and 2 unknown. I want to keep my tank understocked :fishtank