Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

"my hump, my hump, my lovely lady hump".................lol

Just thought that I would share........some have reported that Repashy has been making their fish breed, Well,

I noticed that since feeding Repashy, Febber is getting more of a HUMP...........yay!!!!...........I got my little ryukin :clapping:

Another reason to LOVE this food.....................

LOL, I love your posts Sharkbait! :)

Hopefully it will help my Moor and Tele get nice and chubby, I should finally get it this Monday. From what I've heard, I'll have to remember to plug my nose while making it though! lol

:rofl

Watchu gonna do with all that junk? :rofl

LOL, I love your posts Sharkbait! :)

Hopefully it will help my Moor and Tele get nice and chubby, I should finally get it this Monday. From what I've heard, I'll have to remember to plug my nose while making it though! lol

well thank you (I think).................and YES is does smell...............but the quality makes plugging the nose worth it............ :carrot:

That is great !!! I am sooo happy Febber is deciding to to show her true self <3

LOL @ dnalex................If Febber starts dancin like that I'm going to the hospital........................ :yikes:tomuch:

That is great !!! I am sooo happy Febber is deciding to to show her true self <3

thanks............I am glad too.............so happy "cuz Iz love me some ryukins"..................... :teehee

It looks like Kokos has a new favorite food. I should put up a poll to see if people like Soilent Green better than Progold. :P