That special one <3

MissColonel

So I am not sure about you guys but I really love my special breed the bubble eye. Don't get me wrong I love all the goldfish breeds and find them all gorgeous and wonderful :D . I just have no control when it comes bubble eyes. I see them wigglin and jiggle my heart melts and I just can't say no (unfornately my LFS found out about this weakness o.o). I don't know why I love this breed specially before I saw them in person I thought they were pretty strange. Just now I can't help but be in aww when I see them and find it hard not to take 1 home.

I was wondering if any of you have that special breed that you can't just leave, that special breed that is always on your mind when you are the LFS. Also what could of triggered that love for that breed?

Ryukins. eAe <3

I don't know why. I just love them. Everything about them, their shape, that hump. And those fiiinns. <3

Before that I really loved Ranchus/Lionheads, but I just got so taken by Ryukins.

I want a special ryukin in the future~~~~until then it will just be the girls, but LOVE me some ryukins !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flex:

I always thought Febber WAS a ryukin! xD

Butterfly Tele's and Broadtails are just so irresistible to me. They are the prefect combo or cuteness and elegance all bundled up in one package. :heart :heart

But, since getting my Wakin, I am starting to really fall in love with them as well. They are so personable and smart, just talking about them makes me want to get home to keep working on their pond, lol! Getting some Water Hyacinth for them this weekend, eeek!! I cant wait!! :D

I would have to say Orandas! Oh that face :) Ryukins are right up there though : I really want a calico ryukin. Maybe this weekend at the show in Portland!!

Ryukins. eAe <3

I don't know why. I just love them. Everything about them, their shape, that hump. And those fiiinns. <3

Before that I really loved Ranchus/Lionheads, but I just got so taken by Ryukins.

I love the strength and their grace and nobleness they offer, I think they are great!!! I am hoping to get one once I upgrade, but til then I will admire <3

I want a special ryukin in the future~~~~until then it will just be the girls, but LOVE me some ryukins !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flex:

It will be neat to see if Febber will turn into one, I am sure with the goodies you are feeding them the truth with be shown :D

Ryukins and orandas :) It was ranchu until I found out it is impossible for me to keep them alive apparently.

Those are great I do love my Oranda <3

i have a soft spot for orandas because of my first goldy ED (RIP) he got me into goldfish and i adored him, such personality!!!

That is something I do have to say is a Orandas personality is amazing <3 They remind me of a puppy in a way ;)

Butterfly Tele's and Broadtails are just so irresistible to me. They are the prefect combo or cuteness and elegance all bundled up in one package. :heart :heart

But, since getting my Wakin, I am starting to really fall in love with them as well. They are so personable and smart, just talking about them makes me want to get home to keep working on their pond, lol! Getting some Water Hyacinth for them this weekend, eeek!! I cant wait!! :D

That is soo true those tails are amazing and just gorgeous <3 I have seen a Wakin before and they look so sweet and congrats on the plants i really need a pond!

Ranchus. They are just so darn cute! :D

Isn't that the truth!!!! I love their wiggle and goofyness :D

I would have to say Orandas! Oh that face :) Ryukins are right up there though : I really want a calico ryukin. Maybe this weekend at the show in Portland!!

Their face really is precious!! I wish you great fish finding ;) and I hope you take lots of picture :D

Generally for me, it's hard to say no to a beautiful Oranda. As soon as I see a great color/proportion I'm filled with want- Ryukins too for that matter.

However I'm after my unicorn at the moment, a yellow/white or even chocolate double crowned pearlscale and nothing seems to impress when I have that in my mind.

Edited by Hzleys87

Generally for me, it's hard to say no to a beautiful Oranda. As soon as I see a great color/proportion I'm filled with want- Ryukins too for that matter.

However I'm after my unicorn at the moment, a yellow/white or even chocolate double crowned pearlscale and nothing seems to impress when I have that in my mind.

My Andre is turning white and yellow! <3

I love Pearlies, they have to come in just behind Ryukins for me.

I think once you find that special one you will know, it was like that with Castor, he was in tank with 10 other calico lionheads but he just stood out in a special way <3 I hope that special one shows up for you :D

My Andre is turning white and yellow! <3

I love Pearlies, they have to come in just behind Ryukins for me.

Pearlies are pretty amazing I have my eye on one on Rain Gardens but my fiancee wouldn't be to happy with me spending $90 on just 1 sweety so I am waiting til we move and saving money isn't as much of a concern lol.

It will always be pearlscales for me. Just something about their round tummies I can't resist, which doesn't help because my LFS always has them. Ryukins come in second, after getting Kai I just really love how they swim and their humps!

Orandas of course! This was the youtube video I saw that made me certain I wanted an oranda.... cutest thing I have EVER seen!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vcWvCrPru18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Real veiltails. But since I am out of space (and my last one was a waste of money only lived about a month) I don't have one. Maybe someday....

Ranchus. They are just so darn cute! :D

Ranchu's I just love them, They are like Pringles you can have just one :tomuch:

I agree with you both, I love ranchus! They were never common here so the first time I saw them in the lfs about 7 years ago I fell in love! :heart

I just love their cute little round backs and stubby shape :heart

Awwww That video is super cute Tithra!!! It was your Orandas goofy personalities that told me I would have to have 1 and Prince fits the bill. I love how sweet they are :)

Pearlies are sweet too I love their faces and bodies :D

Ranchu's and Lionheads are one of my fave too since Castor was my first Goldie back into the hobby done right and their bodies and wiglles are to die for lol

Edited by MissColonel

Orandas of course! This was the youtube video I saw that made me certain I wanted an oranda.... cutest thing I have EVER seen!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vcWvCrPru18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the same video that made me fall for orandas as well :)