Colors already changing :)

So random update on the little guy;

No more noticeable changes in color. It's just that one side that I got pics of that's even changing at all. Im hoping that he may keep this coloring for longer than expected :)

Thanks! I hope so, too. It's funny that it's only his left side that's changed at all lol and since then, it's darkened back up a bit, and now just has a teeny hint of bronze. His right side is dark black as always. Strange little fish XD

Here are two recent pics of the little guy (the first two in the album until I can get on a computer and post the IMG codes). His black is stunning, and he's developing some orange over his gill plates. It's actually a lot brighter than you can see in the pics :)

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/Akari_32/fishlore/

Thank you! He's in a 150 gallon pond with 6 other fish, all 1-6 inches longer than he is LOL He knows how to get in there and get that food though lol I was feeding them bloodworms with a turkey baster this morning and he was right in there with the two 8 inchers and the other goldies, pushing his way in, snatching food from them :rofl3 I actually haven't seen him since I added him to the pond about a week ago, until today!

heehee - what a cute little kiddo! looked so sad and alone at the bottom of the tank. But already such a long tail fin! ((s)he isn't a common?)

Thank you! I got him (her, it) from the .13 cent feeder comet tank at pet smart. That first pic if from right when I brought him home, so he was a little freaked out lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you two! It's so fun watching her colors change =D Its funny because when I caught her last night, I was actually using the net to scoop out gunk from the bottom of the pond. Catching the fish was just a bonus, so I decided to take a pic LOL But I also caught rocks and tadpoles, so dunno how much it really counts for getting the fish too lol

Edited by Akari_32

• 4 weeks later...