Custard.

Some better images of my Ryukin, Custard. <3

Funny name, yes. xD

My friend was throwing names at me, all pastries, jokingly. One was filled with custard and it stuck. It's so cute.

And he is so sweet and mild it suits.

tumblr_m7qjgriRBh1qmdkmlo1_1280.png

tumblr_m7qjgriRBh1qmdkmlo2_1280.png

tumblr_m7qjgriRBh1qmdkmlo3_1280.png

tumblr_m7qjgriRBh1qmdkmlo4_1280.png

Very cute! I love his dorsal fin. So big *O*

Btw, there's nothing weird about a single anal fin. Some have two, others have one, just like some fish have joint tails and others split. :D

Very cute! I love his dorsal fin. So big *O*

Btw, there's nothing weird about a single anal fin. Some have two, others have one, just like some fish have joint tails and others split. :D

I didn't know that, how interesting! They're the only two I've come across that only had one so far. Although I have owned two 'tripod' tails. c:

I never pay too much attention. I'm always so focused on just making sure the fish is healthy looking before I buy them. xD

And yeah! his dorsal really is. I think it out does any of my others. c:

I love that name!!! I can't wait to see his colors after a month of some pro gold too :D He is just lovely !!

I know! I am waiting to see if his red spots will spread or just go away. Either way he is just lovely.

My other goldfish are getting brighter, too. But I think it's because they like to steal the plecos algae pellets.

he sure is a handsome guy :) is he a broadtail?he sure does have a nice big/high dorsal ;)

I have no idea, honestly. xD

He was under 'assorted oranda' ahaha. So any specifics are lost.