Tahno the Lionhead

This is my little lionhead I got from Starlight Fisheries, he/she's 4 months old now and keeping to my theme of Avatar names I went with Tahno, no idea if it's a boy or a girl but I love it non the less. Doesn't eat my plants just rips them up, wouldn't mind if they ate it!

Anyway today I got some pictures, they aren't the best because he doesn't keep still and I'm not 100% perfect with settings yet. Since I got him/her they've been eating from my hand, swimming into my hand when I'm trying to measure them via hand and keep nibbling me when I clean the tank and they've grown roughly 1/2 an inch since I got them.

Tahno7.jpg

Tahno6.jpg

Tahno5.jpg

Tahno4.jpg

Tahno3.jpg

Tahno2.jpg

Tahno1.jpg

My Ryukin Asami is still at my friends house, need to get her back soon because it's been two months quarantine for her. I never expected to have two calico's, seeing they aren't my usual colour but there you go!)

Are they named after Legend of Korra?

Yep :'), it happened after my friends tradition of using Chinese names for hers, I found Bolin in a list and it went from there.

Lovely lionhead!

Thank you! ^^

Thank you everyone <3 I'm planning to take quick videos every 2-3 days and photos fairly often to see if he gets any colour changes and such, seeing he's still little so you never know, from my pictures I think he's getting a tiny bit more black from when I first got him.

Omg! xD excellent!

He is precious. <3

If I get a bigger tank I'll probably get a Korra or Amon for these guys :') but right now I'll stick with two, not sure where we'd put another tank at the moment! Asami's a calico like this guy, not sure if she looks any different to when I last saw her, it's been a while since I've had a chance to visit her at my friends. She's about ready to get back anyway <3

So tiny, but he'll get big pretty soon.

I can't wait to see him get bigger, he looks so tiny on his own in the tank right now! Be interested to see how his wen grows in as well!