Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

made some more Reapshy..............

I still have some GF food and even froze some to try later, all from ONE cup of product.............tonight I made some community plus and some meat pie to have the fish try.................this time I made on top of the stove...........still easy to make,still stinks, but not as bad.... :krazy:

I put the mixture in the KFC side order containers...........perfect size............to cool and will try it on the fish tomorrow and let all know about the feeding results.... :D

That's awesome! I love the Repashy foods. So far I've made soilent green and spawn & grow.

I think I'll make Super Green next :)

I KNOW~~~family thinks I'm weird, getting all excited about making some gel food !!!....... :teehee ...........but I enjoy making it, and it is awesome to make too.

I KNOW~~~family thinks I'm weird, getting all excited about making some gel food !!!....... :teehee ...........but I enjoy making it, and it is awesome to make too.

Isn't it fun? I like the simply joys in life, and my fish love it. What's there not to like? :D

just a quick update on the gel food

Told alex that I would let him know how freezing it went:

I froze some when I made it for the first time, I suggest that when thawing it out to feed, blot it with a paper towel(lightly), to remove extra fluid from freezing and thawing..................looks just like the fresh gel and the girls LOVE it just as well !!

Thank you! That's great to hear!

Did it take long to thaw?

Mine stuck together from freezing and it took a little impact to break the little "Blocks" apart, but a frozen section proved just the right size and held together even after thawing. Sadly my goldies still prefer bloodworms to any complete food and stuffed themselves on them before even noticing the repashy. Mr BN Pleco finally got a taste though, and I think he's hooked.

Alex, when thawing it didn't take long at all~~~around 20 min.........but then again I only froze already cut in half sections..............