Pearlscale injury...opinions appreciated!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I dropped a cube in, but I don't think he saw this one. We'll see if it disappears later. I think some of the pea MIGHT be gone....? Not sure though. I might just not be able to find all the pieces. They blend in with the marbles.

okay so I've been feeding him gel food and supplementing with little bit of veggies, but he still pretty floaty. His blisters haven't improved or gotten worse they're pretty much just the same...his tail is still healing but very very very slowly... dorsal fin looks like he may have fin rot, there's some white fluffy growth only on the very very top and it's still a little red but not as bad as before. it looks like he might not have as much fin there as heoriginally did. I was thinking about starting the medikoi today any thoughts? salt should be pretty much gone just trace amounts, still dosing the pimafix and melafix. we're still doing daily water changes with tank water and prime. sorry I can't upload pics or anything. :(

Alex, I don't think you understand how big the pellets are...3-4 pellets is about equal to the portion of gel food I feed him. When I was feeding him 3 pieces of gel food, that was too much, you had me cut down to two, and now he's at one to try and reduce floaties. I was definitely off with my half pellet, now that I think about it, but I think a max of 8 pellets a day....each medikoi pellet probably equals 4 regular goldfish pellets.

Well, then I give you a challenge. Do this for me:

1. See if you can locate a kitchen scale and weigh dear Bowser.

2. Then, use said scale to weigh out 2 grams of MediKoi. Tell me how many pellets that would be, and we are set to start :P