Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

Repashy taste taste a winner !

Got my order from Ted in the mail today. Made it (super easy+) let it cool and fed the fishes (all).

All the fishes LOVED it...the community fish, Mrs. Mean, the tetras and of course Caldwell and Febber !

they All slammed it ( made me smile). I think this is gonna be a winner !! That was JUST the soilent green formula, haven't got to the community plus yet or the meat pie !!.................. :carrot:

J E A L O U S !!!!!

I'm really glad they liked it.

It is on the expensive side, but I think it's definitely worth it, because it is quality food, the fish go crazy for it, and it is extremely easy to make.

How much food did you make, Deb? Are you going to freeze any of it? I'm just curious to see how well the food does after freezing and thawing.

Made a cup of gel.............the left over I will leave for up to two weeks in the fridge...............then what's left I guess I can freeze. I was impressed with how EASY it was to make............my attempts at gel food did not go so well, but this, easy .....yes it is a little on the expensive side, but I feel too that it is worth it !!

P.S.....just wanted to add the I plan to use this 1 or 2 a week for a "supplement"/ "snack" type food. They will get their usual daily food (pro gold) spinach,green beans, along with a day of fasting..

Edited by Sharkbait3

J E A L O U S !!!!!

Don't be jealous, You got the Beautiful Ryukins............and now I got some food............... :pp

Since you won't be feeding them that much, and because you made a cup, I think it might be worth it to cut them into 4-6 chunks, and freeze all but one. Just thaw one out the night before you plan to feed them the soilent green :)

I think I will do that Alex, thanks............I will let you know about the freeze and thaw process of the food.

Deb.

Hello Everyone....

I was pointed to this forum by Allen Repashy in order to respond to questions about the gel foods. I ma glad to see that there are already some members using it.

If you have any questions or concerns about the Repashy Superfoods, I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks!

Ted Judy

www.tedsfishroom.com

Ted,

Hi. This is Alex. I have wrote a review in our Product Reviews section. Check it out when you have time!

Happy to hear it was a success and so easy to make :)

I will be investing in this as soon as the hubby gets back to work :)

Edited by shellbell4ever

Hello Everyone....

I was pointed to this forum by Allen Repashy in order to respond to questions about the gel foods. I ma glad to see that there are already some members using it.

If you have any questions or concerns about the Repashy Superfoods, I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks!

Ted Judy

www.tedsfishroom.com

Don't suppose you guys do free samples? XD

I'm dying to try this stuff out, but it's not in my budget yet! If I could have a little to try I'd feel better about saving for a bigger purchase.

Hello Everyone....

Thanks!

Ted Judy

www.tedsfishroom.com

:hi and :welcome

I havent tried the goldfish food yet, but I do have a Gecko and Repashy food for him. :thumb:

Glad your fish enjoyed it ;) I am looking forward to trying it out!

Just wanted to say that mine's in the mail and I should be trying it tomorrow! :)

:rofl

Don't suppose you guys do free samples? XD

Unfortunately, no... Allen Repashy produces a 2oz pack as an option to try the food out without making a huge investment. I asked about 1 oz packs, but (as Allen points out), the cost of shipping is the same for either size, and the cost of packaging is the same so the difference between the cost of the two different sizes would be minimal.

Ah well. How big, volume wise, is the 2 oz package? Is it only going to make a cup's worth of finished food?

Ah well. How big, volume wise, is the 2 oz package? Is it only going to make a cup's worth of finished food?

It should make exactly one cup of finished food.

:rofl

:lol3

But what does it actually taste like?