Sign in to follow this  
GreenTea

My 2 ryukin and blue oranda - photo heavy!

Here are some photos of my small 3 goldies that are in my 55 gallon. My five fish (2 are in QT) are fed NLS small goldfish pellets, bloodworms, brine shrimp, duckweed, peas, and lettuce right now. I finally made it all the way through the food thread and will try those things too :)

Just to confirm.. these two fish I think are ryukin actually ARE ryukin right? My blue oranda is getting so fat.... everything's going according to plan! Any advice on keeping the blue on my oranda and ryukin? The first few photos are through the side of the tub I took outside for photos which is why they look hazy. Didn't want to stress the fish by holding them too much...

I love these goofy guys or girls! :rockon

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3883.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3879-1.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

I am recently obsessed with ryukin but until I get a bigger tank, its just 5 for me.

Beautiful fish I love the blue.

They are beautiful. I really like the calico that is mostly silver. :)

Beautiful fish! I love them all :)

stunning! and i do believe the two you're questioning have very strong ryukin features :)

YES! :carrot:

And thanks you guys, I love them too. I hope with your collective knowledge and my near paranoia frequency of water checks I can raise them to be big, fat, healthy happy goldies.

oh, when you're done making yours fat and healthy, come and babysit mine :P:rofl

I guess my naiveté is showing a little bit? How embarrassing! :) Since there have been no major disasters in weeks and actually things are going exceedingly well, I'm at a high point after losing my first stock.

I'm sure it will be a battle, glad I now have resources and support.

Oh how lovely!!! You are one lucky duck! (And so are those finned babies for having you!)

Love those fish, especially the calico's, those shimmery scales are mesmerising!

Very nice, such beautiful fish! :)

Very nice trio :) thanks for sharing your pics :)

nice fish,............can't wait for my tank "upgrade"..............40 gallon breeder tank and stand. The hope chest that was my great grandmother's will go down stairs................Caldwell and febber will go in the 40 gallon tank..................that will leave me with an empty 29.............hummmmm (taps chin with finger).....Look out I'm thinkin........................ :rofl

lovely top view pictures :) and that blue is gorgeous,

That blue is stunning and I love your calicos :) I am a sucker for calicos :D Can't wait to see them grow :)

Thanks all <3 I almost killed them all with stress coat apparently! There is so much to learn. I was ready to throw in the towel this morning.

They are gorgeous, especially love that blue oranda.