Sign in to follow this  
OBIO

2nd video of Sharkbait3's goldie tank

Okay....Sharkbait3 insisted that I do another video of her goldie tank since I had camera out doing a video of our Betta's new Asian themed tank set up. She wanted the new video to show the bubble wand that she put back into the tank. Nothing really new or exciting....other than the bubble wand. I hope you all like bubbles.

Oh.....only after I filmed the video, in which I stated that today's date was July 5th....and sat back down at my computer, did I realize that the date is actually the 7th......in my defense....let me say that I am a total idiot....no wait...that's what my wife says....I say that I have never been good at keeping track of the date, I work 6 days a week....so the days of the week and the exact date really don't mean much to me. I have 6 Work Days and 1 Off Day....and that is what I call them. Work, work, work, work, work. work. Off.

Anyhow....here's the video with the FASCINATING bubble wand. :tomuch:

Tim

Hi Tim & Sharkbait!

You know we love bubbles, and we love goldfish. So of course we love a video of goldfish with bubbles!

Your fish are beautiful, Sharkbait! I can't wait to watch them grow in the coming months and years! :)

Hi Tim & Sharkbait!

You know we love bubbles, and we love goldfish. So of course we love a video of goldfish with bubbles!

Your fish are beautiful, Sharkbait! I can't wait to watch them grow in the coming months and years! :)

........................thank you Alex~~~they are my babies, I try to things (as far as the tank and decor) for them~~~I aim to keep it clean and not get into decorating it for me~~~~and the bare bottom works, the bigger display of rocks and plant in the middle and of course................BUBBLES! i can't wait until they are grown either and see how they will look then~~~I hope they will have a long and happy life.

Deb

I love it :) They are really growing very nicely aren't they :) Thanks for sharing :)

ooooooo bubbles. LOL Love it. :)

Looks great. Your goldfish look so peaceful.

I love it :) They are really growing very nicely aren't they :) Thanks for sharing :)

...................thank you, and of course I'll always share photos................ :teehee

ooooooo bubbles. LOL Love it. :)

....................from my fav movie............"Finding Nemo".........there's a story about that dvd.............but we will discuss that later. :rofl

Looks great. Your goldfish look so peaceful.

.................thank you Hidr, I try to do what is best for them............i might be partial but I think they are awesome! :tomuch:

Ya I feel the same way about my goldfish. So we must be normal. :carrot:

Wow Great video :) I love your tank and bubbles lol :D Your babies look so healthy and sweet ^_^

Wow Great video :) I love your tank and bubbles lol :D Your babies look so healthy and sweet ^_^

.................thank you.............I hope they are happy..............I try ;)

I loooooooooooove the bubbles :bubbles If you have goldfish,you MUST HAVE BUBBLES! And yours look particularly nice :heart

I loooooooooooove the bubbles :bubbles If you have goldfish,you MUST HAVE BUBBLES! And yours look particularly nice :heart

...................thank you~~~~ :thumbs:

Oh they are so cute hun.... Thats a cool bubbler....Where did you get it? :)

thanks KoKo...... :D the bubbler I got on-line for like 7 bucks.......it's made by SeaLion...... ;)