Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

PRO-GOLD

dnalex

You don't have to fear any repercussions from Sharkbait about going off topic....she's used to it. I know, I am her Hubbers. I go off topic ALL the time...simply because I have Attention Deficient Disorder or something like that she says.....She can ask me about the weather and I will start telling her that it is hot and partly cloudy and that will lead to me telling her about the time I saw a cloud shaped like a walrus and that will lead me to telling a story about the time my mustache was really bushy and that will lead me to telling her that since it is so hot, we might want to water our bushes and plants. Simple direct anwers are not my cup of tea. Speaking of tea, I had a reallly good cup of Earl Grey the other morning while I was eating breakfast...and speaking of breakfast, did you know that first tme Sharkbait made me breakfast she burnt the toast and bacon? And speaking of bacon, you should have seen how Caldwell and Febbers pigged down on the Pro Gold.

I might just have to sneak some of it to see how my fish like it. Be a good addition to their diets.

And speaking of diets, I ate so much yesterday that I need to go on one. And speaking of one, did you know that one is the loneliest number.

Tim

I wanted to click the like button but it wasn't there but this all made me LOL!!!!

now about this pro gold??do you all like it better than the saki hakari? and I am looking forward to Alex's review of the Respashy :)

I have been to afraid to try the gel food and this seem an easy way to give it a try ;)

I have learned over the years, the best way to feed Progold is small meals. If you feed them to much at one time they will float. Also make sure you give them atleast one day with no food, then either gel food or some greens. This seems to balance them selfs :thumb:

I have become a lazy butt since the passing of Chaos and feed only GC food. Yesterday I noticed that my ryukin Kenny, petsmart goldie around 1 year old, is now bigger than Craig. Craig is my 2 year old ryukin from DO. This stuff is amazing and my fishies go nuts for it.

All I can say is Rick and Ted should give you guys a cut from all the Kokos sales!

All I can say is Rick and Ted should give you guys a cut from all the Kokos sales!

Or at least be a Sponsor if the site :thumb:

Or at least be a Sponsor if the site

That would be awesome :) have you ever approached him koko?

That would be awesome :) have you ever approached him koko?

About 2-3 years ago, before I found out Rick Hess wife was sick. :(

That would be awesome have you ever approached him koko?

About 2-3 years ago, before I found out Rick Hess wife was sick.

:(

Mae is ill?

The last time I had talk to him she was Ill hun. :(