Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

got to get some~~~~

I will be ordering some Mazuri Gel food soon, I was looking at the Omnivore Diet, will that be ok? Does anyone know?.............Has anyone ever used this?

Feedback greatly welcomed..........................thanks.

I strongly recommend against it. I bought all of their mixes, and was extremely disappointed. The bonding agent is gelatin, and it takes many tries to get the consistency of the gel to be acceptable.

Instead of getting Mazuri, I recommend highly the new Repashy gel food, in particular the Soilent Green mix. If you look at the ingredients, it's much better, and is chock full of yummy and beneficial algae.

If your order from Ted's Fishroom, it's cheaper. OR, if you wait for a couple of weeks when I get my 4 pound bag, I can share some with you for even cheaper.

sounds good to me~~~waiting a couple weeks will actually be fine, I am looking for something good for the fish~~and my attempts at making gel food didn't work out. So I want "something" like Mazuri that one just adds liq. to and there you have your gel food.

would LOVE to try it so I only need a little.............just pm me when ready and I'll give you my address, and we can establish a price... :thumb:

Will do. It'll be at cost + shipping.

This gel is extremely easy to make. I actually stopped making my own gel food because of this gel, and if I may say so, I have extremely high standards when it comes to food for the fish! :D

was just at the ted's fish room site, and am very excited about this food. Saw the video on how to make it and the different ways you can use it for the fish. Esp. liked the to display as in nature and loved the algae way to use the food on the log..........cool. Thank you alex for introducing this to me ! :clapping:

I was also at the web site. Great looking food. I have never had any luck making my own gel food so as soon as I have an extra couple dollars I am going to order some of this stuff.

I'm happy to share!

I'm always on a quest to find foods that are good for the fish. This one so far is excellent, although I still would like to evaluate it for another week or so :)

Hidr, as I told Sharkbait, I'm happy to share the food when I buy the 4 pound bag. This will make it much cheaper for everyone. Stay tuned. I'll make a posting on that soon! :)

Cool put me down for some.

Great! :)

I'd love in on this too Alex :)

I'd love in on this too Alex :)

No worries. I already counted you in :P

I shall take this, with no cost to me

Thank you

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Your costs shall be great!

I'd love in on this too Alex

No worries. I already counted you in

Lol... Get out of my brain!