Sign in to follow this  
Lola_Granola

Herman Had the Decorators In!

What a sweet guy! He is going to surprise Leroy when he gets back from the hospital tank! I really like how it turned out!

4437f9c4-af37-d2fe.jpg

It looks very nice. I hope Leroy likes it. ;)

It looks very nice, I'm sure he'll love it!

I do, too! :)

Herman is beautiful!

Wow the tank looks stunning I am sure Leroy is going to love it :D

Not really sure how I feel about the background (My choice would have been blue or black lol It is fun though! Wrapping paper?), but I really like how all the rocks are placed around the potted plant! Looks good! I'll have to try something like this when I get the itch to play around with the tanks again. You guys already have me using glassware in one of my tanks! XD

Edited by Akari_32

It's fabric I'm going to use for a bag I'm making. My little one thought it would look nice so we folded and pressed it to fit the back of the tank. I think it looks like Damask wallpaper you see in European castles etc. I'll not have it up for long, I'm excited to get sewing! :)

It's fabric I'm going to use for a bag I'm making. My little one thought it would look nice so we folded and pressed it to fit the back of the tank. I think it looks like Damask wallpaper you see in European castles etc. I'll not have it up for long, I'm excited to get sewing! :)

Ooh, I love sewing projects! I'm not very good at it, but I love it LOL Do you plan on "replacing" the background after you make your bag? I think a blue background would really finish the tank off nicely :D

Ha, your right! It does, doesn't it? :P

Cute! I am a boring black backgrounder myself but I really like looking at the tanks of people with braver background leanings than I have. I think it's quite lovely. :D

I love it,Kimber :clapping: And it looks like Herman does also-and that he's loving that lovely bowl :9 He can give Leroy the grand tour when he returns :D

Thanks you guys!

He's already knocked the plant almost completely out. Silly boy!

I love experimenting and changing things up with backgrounds. Mostly I use fabric. Last time it was cupcakes on a lavender background. Two guesses who chose that one!

I'm thinking of using an orchid pot I have to start some new bulbs, the idea would be to have plants sticking out of the holes. We'll see if that's doable. My anubia is the dwarf kind I suspect. It grows out but never up, sprouting babies all the way!

Awesome!

I also always use funky backgrounds. I hate plain ones.

Btw it's ridiculous how FAT Herman has become! I still remember him as a small baby.

That is a beautiful tank hun.... I like your post to, made me smile. :)