Sign in to follow this  
thatfancygoldfish

Mango the lionhead

:D so I just couldn't resist. I will add more pictures and videos as I get a chance to, but I would like to introduce you all to Mango! My baby lionhead!

555855_10151872863350397_1597092114_n.jpg

Too freakin cute I LOVE Mango CONGRATSS!!!

Too freakin cute I LOVE Mango CONGRATSS!!!

Thank you :D <3 I wonder what he or she is going to be like when he/she grows up a little more :)

Adorable!!

Thank ;D I'm so happy I got mango!

Yay! What a cutie!! :clapping:

Oh my stars and garters! The cuteness! I'm smitten!

Oh my stars and garters! The cuteness! I'm smitten!

Whoo hoo! I hope he adjusts well in my tank, he seems to hang out in the bubbles but I'm starting to wonder if the current is too much for the little guy :P He's also kind of skittish

Oh hooray!! What a cutie :heart I love the name Mango ;)

:D thank you! I thought it suited him! :P Looks like you had a mango of your own! <3

He is so cute and love his name.

:D thank you! I thought it suited him! :P Looks like you had a mango of your own! <3

It totally suits him :D Yep I did, she was the best. Your fishy meets the strict cuteness qualifications for the name Mango ;) haha

It totally suits him :D Yep I did, she was the best. Your fishy meets the strict cuteness qualifications for the name Mango ;) haha

:D yay! <3 I just uploaded a video too. Mango seems to like to hang out at the back of the tank near the top (I think the poor fish might be nervous)

Mango is too adorable! :Congrats:

He's really cute and has a nice little belly. :) It'll be fun watching him grow up. Congratulations.

Oh my gosh he is just too freaking cute :) I love the name too ;) give him a little time to adjust to his new surroundings,maybe cover the tank with a towel for a while ;)

He's really cute and has a nice little belly. :) It'll be fun watching him grow up. Congratulations.

:P He does! He's so plump! :) Thank you!!

Oh my gosh he is just too freaking cute :) I love the name too ;) give him a little time to adjust to his new surroundings,maybe cover the tank with a towel for a while ;)

Good idea! I hope he gets used to me soon! He's so afraid of me he hides in the back of the ornaments! I baffled the filter at te top today too so he's not tossed around (used some filter floss! :P) and he just hid from me the entire time!!