Sign in to follow this  
GoldfishGraycee

Edible?

I have fed my Dobie a powdered kelp with glucosamine and chondroitin supplement for many years but my local pet store recently stopped selling it. Instead, i got this bag which is pure, organic kelp and was wondering if it would be good for my fish as well. I'm guessing i would have to mix it in with some gel food, but was wondering how much would be recommended and whether it would be okay to feed as part of a regular diet. And who better to ask than you guys! :P Please let me know what you think, I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

DSCN2073.jpg

DSCN2074.jpg

DSCN2078.jpg

Everything in moderation. :)

Yes, but feed it sparingly since it has tons of iodine and goldfish are fresh water.

She is talking about her dog..... I'm pretty sure lol since you said Dobie I assumed Doberman since that is what your pooch. I would assume it would be fine since it is pure kelp. I would just mix it in with the food. No idea howmuch to put though lol

Although this is in the goldfish section which is confusing lol

Although this is in the goldfish section which is confusing lol

When I asked, this is what I got, check it out:

http://www.kokosgold...__fromsearch__1

Oh, thank you Acro! I forgot to search the forums before posting. :oops:

Everything in moderation. :)

Yes, but feed it sparingly since it has tons of iodine and goldfish are fresh water.

Thanks you two. I will make sure to add it sparingly here and there!

She is talking about her dog..... I'm pretty sure lol since you said Dobie I assumed Doberman since that is what your pooch. I would assume it would be fine since it is pure kelp. I would just mix it in with the food. No idea howmuch to put though lol

Nope! I was talking about feeding it to my goldfish. :P I already feed it to my dog, and was wondering if i could also feed it to my fish. :)

Lol okay never mind then. I totally read that completely wrong.... now I'm looking over it and not understanding how I didn't see where you said you were wondering about feeding to the fish..... I really need to wake up today!

Edited by haley22

Lol okay never mind then. I totally read that completely wrong.... now I'm looking over it and not understanding how I didn't see where you said you were wondering about feeding to the fish..... I really need to wake up today!

:rofl No worries! I skim over text messages all the time and end up sending my friends and family things that make no sense!