Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Tri-Color in the 55 :D

You have some great Look fish and they colors are great also

Thank you! :)

They all look really great Alex! I am loving the big chubby belly in the last pic :)

Thank you, tithra! :)

They are certainly fatties! :rofl

Perfect color feng shui :painting: Congratulations,Alex-you've done a great job w/ these guys :flex: Does it make you the least bit nervous to move them around to different tanks? I always hold my breath-and you know I had a problem on my last shift :o

Thank you, Susan! :)

The 55 and 100 are separate from the tubs and smaller tanks, and the fish in them are extremely healthy. I'm actually really comfortable making the switch, although of course I don't do this often. So far, all is well :)

They are all gorgeous and look absolutely healthy and happy. Very inspiring! :)

Thank you so much! :)

Just as expected, your goldfish are fabulously gorgeous! Although I am absolutely in love with your Ryukin. :wub:

Thank you! :D

That ryukin has gone a long way, and I'm really happy with him, as well! :)

Oh there's my Ranchu's, I knew someone took them :o:rofl

Very nice those Tele's are getting big, love the coloring of your calico one :thumb:

Thank you, Koko! :)

Dash tells me he is ferociously guarding all the fish! :P:rofl

love, love, LOVE the look of Chu2, what a cutie. I'm new to goldfish ownership so I'm a little confused about the connection between water quality and the tail.

Water quality, when it deteriorates, can cause a lot of stress to the fish, and as a consequence, they become more susceptible to infections that they normally are resistant to. Fraying fins, if and when they occur, can happen because of water quality issues.

Wow. Your fish always amaze me, their colors are so vibrant. Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you! :D

Love the shorter bodied tele in the 55 and the ryukin in the 100! What a lovely group you have alex :3

I just love all of your fish...you know that by now. But I am really loving the 55 gallon now. It looks fantastic!

Totally gorgeous fishies, Alex!!

Thank you, Joanne! :)

Love the shorter bodied tele in the 55 and the ryukin in the 100! What a lovely group you have alex :3

I love that ryukin, too! I thought he was a fantail when I got him.

I just love all of your fish...you know that by now. But I am really loving the 55 gallon now. It looks fantastic!

Thank you very much, Amy! :D

Just really Echoing Everyone here, happy to see an update of all your fish alex, there all looking great.....

can i have them? :please

Oh no Not Dash... Well Umm :cookie::teehee

Ooo, Alex, they are looking wonderful. I :heart them all! How are you liking your first 'chus? I never can pick favorites, but their wiggles are adorable.

They are all gorgeous! I loff them.

Just really Echoing Everyone here, happy to see an update of all your fish alex, there all looking great.....

can i have them? :please

You can have them, but you'll have to give me...one million trillion billion pesetas! :rofl

Oh no Not Dash... Well Umm :cookie::teehee

Yes, Dash, ferocious guardian that he is! :tomuch:

Ooo, Alex, they are looking wonderful. I :heart them all! How are you liking your first 'chus? I never can pick favorites, but their wiggles are adorable.

Thank you, Shawn! :)

I love these chus, and I technically have a black one at my LFS 2.5 hours away waiting for me to pick her up. I'm not sure when I will make it there, but when I do, she's coming back with me! :)

They are all gorgeous! I loff them.

Thank you, Cindy! :D

So pretty <3 I love them all especially this guy >>

123.jpg

Oh beautiful Fish.

I love the Tri Tele and your Ryu's :)

Ill just temped Dash with treats, always works :rofl

So pretty <3 I love them all especially this guy >>

123.jpg

Thank you! :) He's definitely one of my favorites. Wait. They're all my favorites! :P

Oh beautiful Fish.

I love the Tri Tele and your Ryu's :)

Ill just temped Dash with treats, always works :rofl

I wish! He's so picky, it kills me sometimes! :rofl