Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Tri-Color in the 55 :D

Hello :)

I've been moving some of my fish around, to try to find a balance between sizes and colors, and I think I finally have the combinations that will work. I'd like to share some pics today, primarily of my 55 gallon tank, which doesn't get as much pictorial attention as the 100g. That will change though. The thread is a bit pic heavy, so I apologize in advance for that. Here we go :)

Here are the four in the tank. One black, one white, one orange, and one carrying all three colors. There are three telescopes, and one oranda. I'm actually really proud of these guys, since I've raised them since they were barely an inch long. They are steadily growing, especially the last half year or so, with Pro-Gold.

039.jpg

031.jpg

085.jpg

091.jpg

040.jpg

033.jpg

048.jpg

035.jpg

071.jpg

078.jpg

099.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

106.jpg

AND some pics of some of inhabitants of the 100g :P

My favorite of the bunch!

115.jpg

Chu1

120.jpg

Chu2

124.jpg

I am ryukin

123.jpg

And we always close the thread with an O :P

130.jpg

Thank you for looking :D

Beatiful fishes!!!

Take care of water quality ´cause at least one of the oranda´s tales (the white oranda) don´t look to good...

Thanks for sharing your pics!!

I like the idea of having the white, orange, and black fish together. Such a great combo!

Great fish Alex :D

Looks good!!! Your red tele is so bright, wow!

They're so gorgeous. Very jelly. :)

all are pretty.................but my FAV is the Ryukin!! :clapping:

Very nice, they all look amazing!

But don't your fish have names anymore? LOL

Beatiful fishes!!!

Take care of water quality ?cause at least one of the oranda?s tales (the white oranda) don?t look to good...

Thanks for sharing your pics!!

Thank you!

Thanks also for reminding me about water quality. The damage to that fin is actually physical in origin :o

I like the idea of having the white, orange, and black fish together. Such a great combo!

Great fish Alex :D

Thank you, No. 2 :D

Looks good!!! Your red tele is so bright, wow!

They're so gorgeous. Very jelly. :)

Thank you! :)

all are pretty.................but my FAV is the Ryukin!! :clapping:

Thank you! He is pretty neat. I've had him since he's a humpless fantail wannabe :rofl

Very nice, they all look amazing!

But don't your fish have names anymore? LOL

Thank you, Fang! :D

They DO have names, except I'm contemplating a new change for all of them! :rofl

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Alex you have my dream tank in the 55 :) (except they would all be tele's :)) just a beautiful combo :) but then all of your goldfish are exceptional :) Just Gorgeous :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Amazing, Alex. I'm so glad that you treated yourself to that new camera. There sure has been a lot more photo shoots because of it. How long have you had the ones in the 55 and how big are they now??

Chu1 & Chu2 are my favorites. The tail on Chu2 is awesome.

Very pretty as always :) I think you have got a perfect balance going on in the 55. Also..... LOVE the chus :)

So Purdy! Lovely shots! I'm totally jealous! :)

Nice pictures! You have very lovely fishes--I'm glad we're getting to see them more. :D

I love your fish :) actually it was your 100 gallon goldfish video that made up my mind that I would do goldies :D Thank you for sharing these beuties :)

You have some great Look fish and they colors are great also

They all look really great Alex! I am loving the big chubby belly in the last pic :)

Perfect color feng shui :painting: Congratulations,Alex-you've done a great job w/ these guys :flex: Does it make you the least bit nervous to move them around to different tanks? I always hold my breath-and you know I had a problem on my last shift :o

They are all gorgeous and look absolutely healthy and happy. Very inspiring! :)

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! Thank you for looking! :)

Alex you have my dream tank in the 55 :) (except they would all be tele's :)) just a beautiful combo :) but then all of your goldfish are exceptional :) Just Gorgeous :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you so much, Shelly! :)

Amazing, Alex. I'm so glad that you treated yourself to that new camera. There sure has been a lot more photo shoots because of it. How long have you had the ones in the 55 and how big are they now??

Hi, Dan! Thank you! :) I'm glad I treated my self to the new camera, too! ;)

I've had the orange one for almost 3 years now, and white oranda for a little a year. They are now about 2.5 inches, but have grown so slowly because they always been in tanks where there tanks were faster and/or much bigger than they. So that's one of the motivations for separating them is to allow them the chance to get at all the foods they want :)

Chu1 & Chu2 are my favorites. The tail on Chu2 is awesome.

Thank you! I really like them, too! :)

Very pretty as always :) I think you have got a perfect balance going on in the 55. Also..... LOVE the chus :)

Thank you so much, Haley! :)

Photo-shoot of the chus, and the other ones in the 100g hopefully will be in a month :)

So Purdy! Lovely shots! I'm totally jealous! :)

Thank you! You have such lovely fish, as well! :)

Nice pictures! You have very lovely fishes--I'm glad we're getting to see them more. :D

Thank you, Courtney :D

I love your fish :) actually it was your 100 gallon goldfish video that made up my mind that I would do goldies :D Thank you for sharing these beuties :)

Thank you so much! :)

Goldies are great choices. They can be frustrating at times, but overall I think they are awesome! :)

Just as expected, your goldfish are fabulously gorgeous! Although I am absolutely in love with your Ryukin. :wub:

Oh there's my Ranchu's, I knew someone took them :o:rofl

Very nice those Tele's are getting big, love the coloring of your calico one :thumb:

love, love, LOVE the look of Chu2, what a cutie. I'm new to goldfish ownership so I'm a little confused about the connection between water quality and the tail.

Wow. Your fish always amaze me, their colors are so vibrant. Thanks for sharing :)

Totally gorgeous fishies, Alex!!