Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

Sunday Dinner...........

today I gave my fishes their first shelled pea and chopped up green bean.............and THEY loved it !! :clapping:

Hooray!

... but you didn't take pictures? :D

Glad they enjoyed their dinner. Veggies are good for all of us.

I've been feeding extra veggies for a while now since I saw my black moor with a bit of a poop problem (Stringy/white) So it's getting pretty green in the tank! :D

I've noticed a bit of a problem with the peas though. Some of them don't get cooked as well! They end up chewing and chewing and chewing for over an hour on the hard little things.

How do you deal with uneven cooking?

Sorry.................I am NOT the photographer in the family..............Tim takes GOOD pics...........and he was at work... :bye2:

Yay for veggies Sunday dinner :D

I don't. I've entirely scrapped peas off the menu, except when it's in my gel foods. For feeding veggies, I prefer cooked zucchinis, cucumbers, baby spinach, or best, chopped up unsalted green beans. :)

I don't. I've entirely scrapped peas off the menu, except when it's in my gel foods. For feeding veggies, I prefer cooked zucchinis, cucumbers, baby spinach, or best, chopped up unsalted green beans. :)

don't go breaking the girl's heart so soon! she's only just fed them that!.. hahah :rofl

uneaven cooking has 0 effect against the blender.. lol..

don't go breaking the girl's heart so soon! she's only just fed them that!.. hahah :rofl

uneaven cooking has 0 effect against the blender.. lol..

....................................................thanks Helen.................... :rofl

I don't cook them. I just thaw mine in tank water for a while.

OOooooh! I bought unsalted green beans and forgot to try them! I'll have to do that tomorrow!

Edited by fantailfan1

OOooooh! I bought unsalted green beans and forgot to try them! I'll have to do that tomorrow!

Perhaps the best day to try this is the day before WC? Beware of poop :rofl :rofl :rofl

Perhaps the best day to try this is the day before WC? Beware of poop :rofl :rofl :rofl

.......................you ain't never lied...............I am havin a "poop-feast" over here.............. :tomuch: