Sign in to follow this  
koko

Small Progold Feeding

i wish we had that stuff here :( i love how fat your fish are :heart ..

seeing as your ranchu ain't chocolate.. send him over. k?

Koko, Myng has grown SO MUCH! She's a wonderful fattie.

Pro-Gold does your fish good! :P

My fish loves the stuff.

i wish we had that stuff here :( i love how fat your fish are :heart ..

seeing as your ranchu ain't chocolate.. send him over. k?

Hummm... Ummm NO! :rofl

Koko, Myng has grown SO MUCH! She's a wonderful fattie.

He is a chunk, but now Kismet is catching up fast :yikes

Pro-Gold does your fish good! :P

My fish loves the stuff.

Oh it sure does :thumb:

gotta get me some pro-gold er should I say..............Caldwell and Febber................. :rofl3

Buuahhh. I need this stuff. But have no money. ;.;

Myng looks awesome and fat, and Jupiter is super cute :heart and kismet is going to be as big as charlie soon!!

Myng looks awesome and fat, and Jupiter is super cute :heart and kismet is going to be as big as charlie soon!!

Yeah thats kinda scary :o

They all look really healthy and happy. My fish love the pro gold pellets,too!

MB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

is pro gold from GC? and you don't have to pre soak it?? Your fish all do look wonderful :) Thanks for the update and info :)

Just ordered some pro gold for the fish....................... :clapping::carrot:

^I don't soak mine either, but again my crowned pearlie never has swimbladder issues and my other larger goldie is a sinker so I'm not overly worried. I LOVE how big your goldies are Koko! I hope mine get that big one day! Roos is growing REALLY fast, at least it seems so, but I want her to grow faster!

Koko, you are the reason I switched to progold :D. My fish love it! And have grown so much.

You have such a cute group, nice and big too! What size is your tank? They look nice and comfy with their space :)

They all look really healthy and happy. My fish love the pro gold pellets,too!

MB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you hun :)

is pro gold from GC? and you don't have to pre soak it?? Your fish all do look wonderful :) Thanks for the update and info :)

Yup it comes for GC :) I dont soak mine cause the filter pushes it down with water, all the air gets pushed out :)

Just ordered some pro gold for the fish....................... :clapping::carrot:

WOOT you will have happy fish I tell ya :thumb:

^I don't soak mine either, but again my crowned pearlie never has swimbladder issues and my other larger goldie is a sinker so I'm not overly worried. I LOVE how big your goldies are Koko! I hope mine get that big one day! Roos is growing REALLY fast, at least it seems so, but I want her to grow faster!

Myng will get alittle top side, When he gets like that I just dont feed for a day, then next day they get Green beans :lol Blow out the old Colon there WOOT! :lol

Koko, you are the reason I switched to progold :D. My fish love it! And have grown so much.

Good stuff Uh :)

You have such a cute group, nice and big too! What size is your tank? They look nice and comfy with their space :)

Thank you. :)

Its a 55 gallon tank hun :) There only 4 of them in there plenty of room :)

How many pellets per day would you say you should give 2 GF (3.5 to 4 inches)?

I have the hardest time figuring out how much to give them because of course they insist they are ALWAYS hungry!

So right now I give the two of them maybe 6-8 pellets 2x a day plus about 10 small tetra fin plus flakes twice a day.

Your GF are cute :)

Edited by cmclien

Flakes are practically worthless, I'd honestly cut them out and just feed more pellets. They're better than nothing, but not by much.

I give mine a couple of big pinches of aqueon granules, and they have no trouble finishing it off pretty quickly. Remember to soak them!

How many pellets per day would you say you should give 2 GF (3.5 to 4 inches)?

I have the hardest time figuring out how much to give them because of course they insist they are ALWAYS hungry!

So right now I give the two of them maybe 6-8 pellets 2x a day plus about 10 small tetra fin plus flakes twice a day.

Your GF are cute :)

For fish that size. I would just do a pinch of Progold 3 times a day :) Or Progold 2 times a day with a Gel food in the middle. :)