Plescostomus

rdoyle225

When to check out the LFS for some goldfish, They had huge one there and the fancie where not to inpress with. So saturday we are going to take a 1 hour drive to the Goldfish and Koi farm where I got my other one at.

securedownload.jpg

rdoyle225,

You triple posted the last time, and all three were accidentally removed when we were doing clean up.

However, I noticed that you had another post with the same pic, which is in Tropical & Betta photos, where all the other tropical fish are placed. :)

I'm going to merge the two threads together, OK?

Yea I dont know what going on with this comp. when it was place the frist time I did not realze that it post so I post it again with compaic gold fish becouse I seen other ones in there. Then it posted 3 time I have no Idea what that was about. Sorry about it. I think my comp is gone crazy today.

That's an albino bristlenose pleco, right? It looks so cool! It looks like it's got lots of character!

eather it is a albino or it could be a L144. I cant really get a good look at the eyes. If they are red then albino if they are black then they are L144. I got him for 6.99. there he had some Long fine also, but I know someone that breed them