Male BN missing?

Hidr

I saw him yesterday jump up into one of the filters then come back out. Before that had not seen him in over a week. Can't find him today. Think I may take off the filters and hunt him down.

But look what I did find...Just one might be more hiding in that filter so now I am afraid to take it off. lol

bnbaby019.jpg

bnbaby003.jpg

My snails have been hanging out in the filters. I think they finally figured that it's where they can catch all kinds of yummies, and they won't be disturbed by the goldies.

How many BNs do you have, Hidr?

OMG how cute! He looks like a tiny oto, in a way :D

That said, one of my ADFs was hanging out in the filter yesterday. It's an in tank filter, and the outlet is half an inch under the water level to prevent splashing (which the frogs don't like), and I found the male sitting on top of the ceramic rings in the filter.

So after lights out last night I looked again for that male. Still missing but I counted three babies. lol

He's in the filter, cloning himself :lol

LOL well he needs to stop. Got to find homes for them babies and easier if I don't have so many.

Woot my male made an appearance today. lol

Did you ask him where he has been ? :lol

He's been out drinking with the guys. :rofl

Hidr, are your filter outlets submerged? I am just curious if he swims into it or jumps into it. :)

• Admin

Saw him swim up to the filter and then jump. Once he got on the lip he then sucked his way into the filter. lol

He probably eating all the good stuff in there... :lol

He is no longer missing. This time I did my water change I didn't fill all the way up so he can't get in that filter anymore.