Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

Will my Moor need glasses ?

I have been reading on Moor's eyesight, I know that because of the eye "shape" vision is poor. But have also read that eventually they CAN go blind..............is that true ? Just wondering, either way I will still love Caldwell !!

I don't think there is much difference with them, since they can't see well to begin with. Good thing vision-impaired fish do just as well in the tank :)

thank goodness the bionic eye will be released soon.. i shall send you a quote.. perhaps it will be worth Caldwell's investment. then, you can send him to school :rofl

Fortunately, since without ears it's hard to keep the @#&$ things on.

:rofl

Silly Koko-nuts! :rofl

Suction cups :lol

thank goodness the bionic eye will be released soon.. i shall send you a quote.. perhaps it will be worth Caldwell's investment. then, you can send him to school :rofl

.........................I just hope tuition is not sky high................. :rofl

.............My thoughts exactly !!!.... :teehee

Suction cups :lol

................. :yikes .................... :rofl

Sharkbait3,

Yes, some can go blind, if you read around the forum, some people have moors and telescope goldfish have had their fish go blind. Most can still see but do not have perfect vision, I mean their eyes poke out from their heads! Some however, may keep very good vision or at least work with what they have. If you are worried, teach your moor to hand feed. I've done that with several fish, and my blind albino tele.

Sharkbait3,

Yes, some can go blind, if you read around the forum, some people have moors and telescope goldfish have had their fish go blind. Most can still see but do not have perfect vision, I mean their eyes poke out from their heads! Some however, may keep very good vision or at least work with what they have. If you are worried, teach your moor to hand feed. I've done that with several fish, and my blind albino tele.

.................thanks for the info..........I will keep hand feeding in mind...and NO I'm not worried at all............ ;)

I'm not worried about Sharkbait's Black Moor going blind either.....Caldwell has such a big mouth, it will be easy for him to find food. I lie in bed, watching Caldwell and Febber cruise about the tank, looking for food.....they are like two aquatic vacuum cleaners. Even if Caldwell goes totally blind, that Goldie will have NO problems inhaling as much food as it can handle.

Tim

......................but I love koko~nuts !! :tomuch:

:tomuch:

......................but I love koko~nuts !! :tomuch:

:tomuch:

........too funny....................I love it !! :tomuch:

Thats our koko-nut song :lol

That song is now stuck in my head.....I won't be able to sleep at all tonight and will have to go to work tomorrow all sluggish and off kilter and my co-workers will think I am a zombie and shoot me twice in the head. Thanks a lot!

Tim

That song is now stuck in my head.....I won't be able to sleep at all tonight and will have to go to work tomorrow all sluggish and off kilter and my co-workers will think I am a zombie and shoot me twice in the head. Thanks a lot!

Tim

:teehee

Your welcome :clapping:

I am HAPPY to be a KokoNut!! And now thrilled to have a theme song!! :clapping: