The Two Noobs! =)

They are too cute :) Congrats :)

Thank you!! Do you plan on getting a friend for your little Castor any time soon?!

I am hoping to get Castor a friend soon once he is all done with QT,he is being in there longer than expected poor baby. I can't wait to see your babies grow they really are beautiful. Good luck on QT I am sure they will do great ;)

They are gorgeous! That is an unusal color to Pinto.

Thank you! I was definitely attracted to him/her because she didn't look like any of the others. I'm hoping the coloring doesn't change too much!

:)

Lets see them grow as big as soft balls :thumb:

:rofl I will do my best! I'd be ecstatic if they did get that big, but i will be happy with whatever size they turn out to be. :)

wow, they both have amazing coloring! Nice finds :D

Thanks, Tithra! I am so excited to see them grow up all big and strong. :heart

Congratulations! They are very cute :D Good luck with the salt and prazi, hope all goes well!

Thank you! I hope so, too. :)

They are too cute :) Congrats :)

Thank you!! Do you plan on getting a friend for your little Castor any time soon?!

I am hoping to get Castor a friend soon once he is all done with QT,he is being in there longer than expected poor baby. I can't wait to see your babies grow they really are beautiful. Good luck on QT I am sure they will do great ;)

I had seen your thread on that. :( I'm glad he is doing well now and hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out. :hug

• 1 month later...