My new baby Chocolate pom pom orandas

I probably shouldn't have, because I don't have the space but I seen these little guys for sale and I couldn't resist. I've never seen them for sale in my neck of the woods :clapping: . Now I have aprox 2 weeks to find a bigger tank!

Has anyone any experience of these guys? I'm just wondering who to house him with since their little pom poms will no doubt be nibbled on (though they don't seem to bother with each others).

Sorry my pics aren't the clearest, my phone cam does not like photographing fish!

9tewk0.jpg

By graceyvee at 2012-06-27

9a06te.jpg

8usznb.jpg

Thanks everyone :) they are super cute and the little one follows the bigger one around all the time, I've never seen goldfish do that so much. I hope he's not too stressed and looking for comfort :unsure: he's like his little shadow, honestly it's like he's looking for cuddles.

very cute~~~and I hear that you can find all kinds of bigger tanks on Craigslist !! :clapping: Congrats on the find.

Thanks :) I have gumtree (seems to be more popular here than craigslist) bookmarked and I'm checking it every couple of hours. I'm sure something will come up :) my friends very kindly offered transport so that opens up my options for an even bigger tank :D