Sign in to follow this  
Guest Orandaman

Oranda Babies Update

Guest PeachesCat

Thanks for sharing those pictures! Wow! A lot of babies... what are you going to do with all of them? How big is that tank?

excellent pictures !

I love hans and hilda.. they are so cute ! The description of the pics were funny

them pics own m8 :) mine are just comming up to a week old now...

oooo looks like they might have some more eggs for you soon too :)

Guest Orandaman

Thanks everyone. I thought I would add some humor in with the pictures. Glad everyone is enjoying them.

Kev, I left you a link in the previous post regarding your question about brine cyst. In case you didn't see it, here it is again. Decapsulation of brine cyst

To make sure your fries are healthy through the first 2 weeks make sure they eat. I had trouble getting mine to eat until I started giving them live baby brine shrimp.

After the first week, I started feeding them just the decapsulated brine cyst. They gorged themselves.

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing!!!!!!!!! how did you get such good pics? mine just used to hide. they look really tame already. how big are they now? you should be very pleased with yourself. i have never ever seen so many healthy looking babies!!! congrats and all the best with them!

Hans and Hilda are ADORABLE! :P Oh my, Hans is the cutest thing I have ever seen. The "I had the shrimp" picture #6 could probably be sold to a poster company for big bucks...it's the greatest fish pic I think I've ever seen! :panana What an expression! :D

Edited by bubblegoose