update on the new guys

Helen

• Supporter

Lovely! Nice 'chu!

thanks sweets :)

Oh WOW, they're GORGEOUS!!!~~~ :heart

thanks Rai! long time no see! much catch up on skype vid soon :D :D

They are gorgeous!! I'm sorry to hear that their wiggling caused the earth to shake, but what can you expect with that much cuteness? :clapping:

of course it did! :rofl thanks hun :heart

took the opportunity for a photoshoot :D (as you would during these horrid times! :rofl )

Of course! That's how THE NEWS work too! :lol

Adorable and beautiful! The third ryu is my favorite of these four P:D

:rofl :rofl

the third is my smallest, but the colour pattern is really unique on that one.. i think it's a girl too.. :heart

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ryukins look in great condition aand have amazing colouring, but the best in my eyes is that ranchu!

oh really? but you're a "RyukinFan" primarily... no? :rofl .... i know what you mean.. i have a passion for Ryukins, a love for Ranchu :heart

Personally I prefer the deeper bodied 'Super Ryukins' overall! But I do love yours, its just that Ranchu is amazing! haha

• Supporter

Those are some amazing photos! :#1My favorite is the lovely ranchu! :wub: All of them are beautiful. :)

thanks Carole :heart love your new guy too :)

They are just too much!! Too gorgeous, too huge..... Think I will take a little trip to Australia soon!!

welcome.. but the fish stay here! :bat: i have alarms too you know.. they have infared zappers.. prepare to be zapped! ha! :rofl

They are all so beautiful and BIG! I especially love the cheeks on that chu ;)

thanks ashlee! i don't think i've owned a fish with such a big wen before.. now i know y'all have seen bigger wenned fish, i have too, but never owned one. i am curious to know if this one's wen will grow so much that it needs trimming? he's already 1.5 years old.

Awesome!

thank you :D :D

• Supporter

Very beautiful fish, my daughter loved your ranchu (she's 5 1/2). How do your fish handle tremors? Have you had them before? Do they lose their color?

thank you.. and your daughter :heart

tbh? they did ok.. they were pretty much like we were, or just a tad calmer!.. (so i like to think lol) we've had tremors before but so light most of the population didn't realize it was occuring. i didn't notice any colour loss with the fish, i would assume the stress factor for them would need to be greater than that experienced for any reactions to show. this was definitely our worst that i have experienced. they said it hit 5.5 which qualifies at a small earthquake scale. i just hope it never happens again. it was pretty scary for ppl that aren't used to the earth moving.

The Ryukins look in great condition aand have amazing colouring, but the best in my eyes is that ranchu!

oh really? but you're a "RyukinFan" primarily... no? :rofl .... i know what you mean.. i have a passion for Ryukins, a love for Ranchu :heart

Personally I prefer the deeper bodied 'Super Ryukins' overall! But I do love yours, its just that Ranchu is amazing! haha

i know what you mean about the deeper bodied Ryus.. these come pretty close, but i've not seen him import the really heavy bellied ones for a very long time now. perhaps his supplier is no longer breeding them? dunno.

Very beautiful fish, my daughter loved your ranchu (she's 5 1/2). How do your fish handle tremors? Have you had them before? Do they lose their color?

thank you.. and your daughter :heart

tbh? they did ok.. they were pretty much like we were, or just a tad calmer!.. (so i like to think lol) we've had tremors before but so light most of the population didn't realize it was occuring. i didn't notice any colour loss with the fish, i would assume the stress factor for them would need to be greater than that experienced for any reactions to show. this was definitely our worst that i have experienced. they said it hit 5.5 which qualifies at a small earthquake scale. i just hope it never happens again. it was pretty scary for ppl that aren't used to the earth moving.

i know what you mean about the deeper bodied Ryus.. these come pretty close, but i've not seen him import the really heavy bellied ones for a very long time now. perhaps his supplier is no longer breeding them? dunno.

Hmmm, I don't know! There are so many different variations about, that's why they are the best type!

Awww! Its fun to come to this section to see all of your guys fish! Your fish are so beautiful, I love the bright colorings on all of them, especially the blue tint to the one. But I must say, I am a sucker for those chubby cheeks :)

Names?

• Supporter

Lovely Rukins! I hope my litle one grows up to be monsters like them!

nothin wrong with a little extra "rawr" to a goldfish! i am sure your little one will grow quite nicely ;)

Awww! Its fun to come to this section to see all of your guys fish! Your fish are so beautiful, I love the bright colorings on all of them, especially the blue tint to the one. But I must say, I am a sucker for those chubby cheeks :)

Names?

thanks :) no, no names yet... i will think of some, but would rather their proper qt period be over :) (also reason for another photoshoot soon!)

Glad you are okay after the tremors. I love your ranchu...that face is priceless! Of course, your ranchus are pretty darn incredible, too.

thanks Amy..it is a darling face on that fish, all 3 of my ranchus are pretty spesh looking to me :heart

• Supporter

Oh my goodness, that last pic of the Chu makes me want to get one of my own! Adorable!! :heart

They are like Pringles... cant have just one :rofl

:rofl you're too cute.. lol

Oh my goodness, that last pic of the Chu makes me want to get one of my own! Adorable!! :heart

enabled! run to the store!! thanks hun :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Couldn't even choose a favorite if I tried :)

thanks molly :heart

here is a video of them in the main tank :) (the vid talks lol..)

• Supporter

They are soo pretty.

thanks hun :)

all those fishes are BEAUTIFUL.... :druel finger's crossed for good health !!

thank you!.. so far, we seem to be on a good run :)

How are they doing today? Love seeing them they are so pretty!

thanks for asking hun.. small concern for the main girl spawning eggs, the scales on her butt area seem slightly raised. if she's not settled by tomorrow, i will put her in a breeder box and massage her tummy a little to see if she will release more eggs or if she just needs some chill time from the dudes :) thank you for your compliment :)

one word......HUGE!!!!!

haha! i know :) just the way i like them, i feel very fortunate to be able to source them through my supplier :heart