Water sprite plants for sale

I have some water spirite plants for sale, not sure how many exactly. easy to grow,low light floating plants or can be planted.

each bunch sold will be about as big in the photo.

shipping is roughly about 5.00 asking 3.00 per plant.

021-4.jpg

oh! good idea

ok, this tank has had in the past several types of in-habitants i used to have snails, shrimps, guppies and a betta, the snails i got tierd of and erraticated (i emptied the tank and scrubbed it to remove all eggs)

the shrimp died last summer (i think it was due to my tank cycling becuase they died shortly after being moved into the new tank)

the guppies were re-homed with my bf, and my betta was moved into a new tank so i could get cherry shrimp for this tank. as of right now the tank is critter free, jsut plants.

there IS duck weed in there and youll prolly end up with some, ill try to rinse it off as best as i can though.

but if your intrested send me a PM

This stuff is great. I got a tiny starter with my duckweed shipment from Mr. B and it's already sprung up to twice it's size, and it's competing with duckweed and java moss. Definitely recommended.