Another surprise.

7958c.jpg

My telescope, Lord Hubble Von Googly Eyes The Third, has been sick for many weeks. One of his fins was a little torn up, and then he seemed to have an issue with some white cloudiness on his big, absurd eyeballs. I put him in a ziplock baggie and filled it up with his old water so he could adjust to any temperature difference. With every light on in the bathroom for his final inspection, I held up the baggie, and what do I see? A BAG FULL OF EGGS. I admit, I suspected that HE might really be a she but wasn't sure. And now that I'm thinking about it, before I put him in qt, Miranda Priestly, another goldfish of which I incorrectly guessed gender (yup, Miranda's a boy) had been chasing around Hubbs. Now it all becomes clear that Miranda the boy was trying to make sweet, fishy love to Lord Hubbs, my girl. Miranda has already has a child with Butterball. And guess which two fish are hovering around Hubble in her bag while the temperature adjusts? That's right. Butterball and Miranda Priestly. Apparently my goldfish are swingers.

Edited by meatisadelicacy

:rofl

Such aquadrama! :P

It's like a soap opera in my tank.

I love her name hahaha

Thanks! Yeah, we mostly call her Hubble or Hubbs, so I guess the change to "Lady" isn't too bad.

Hahahaha agreed^^

Thanks. Yeah I get a little carried away with the naming on occasion...

Anymore drama from the soap tank? :lol

Actually, I still saw a little bit of cloudiness on Lady Hubble's huge eyeballs, so she's back in the qt tank. Hopefully it won't be long now. But I mean, I guess since her eyes are 9 times larger than other fish, it stands to reason it would take longer to clear up.

Though she did end up laying another 20+ eggs last night...

That is absolutely hilarious :D

I'm glad you're enjoying this... ;)

lol love the names

lol swingers i haven't laughed so much

Thanks! And they totally are swingers! Promiscuous fish, I tell ya.

You made me laugh!!!

My Moor Houston is always trying to mate with miss Pearl the Pearlscale....but she wants none of that (for now).....also, I wouldn't mind if they ate the eggs, because Moor/Pearl crosses are really really weird looking xD

http://www.google.co...29,r:5,s:0,i:82

That is a picture of the cross for you....

I'm glad I made you laugh! And they picture of the cross is cute.

Maybe Pearl is batting for another team? I think a pearlmoor would be adorable, but that's probably because my black moor is already a little fatty. He is just not shaped like a lot of other black moors I've seen. Now a googly eyed ranchu, that would be my dream fish.