Post amazing, crazy tank pictures here!

ShawneeRiver

Hi guys, I hope I'm not missing it, but I thought it would be fun to have a place to post pictures of wow tanks. I saw one yesterday and come across cool designs occasionally. Here are a few to start.

536744_458388634190473_1110557320_n.jpg

aquariums-tv.jpg

aquarium_003.jpg

fun_weird_amazing_crazy_offbeat_Creative-Aquariums-06_20090716181112887.jpg

thumb-19830.jpg

bathroom-fish-tank.jpg

voshy_Cool-Office-Aquarium_cmn4.jpg

• Supporter

Those tanks are crazy, and expensive. I want one. I would only have to work 800 hours of overtime to be able to afford it. Gotta get my butt in gear.

I wonder if that's a library or an office :hummm It would be interesting to get some stats out of an office like that-I would think very little sick leave b/c it's such a relaxing(lower blood pressure)setting. And I wonder if that Amano tank needs lots of maintenance or is pretty self sufficient? If it has constant incoming water,I would think it would be pretty sufficient.

Funny how when you've been doing this a little while you look from the standpoint of maintenance-I did also.

Some of Amano's tanks are pretty much self-contained ecosystems, rather neat really. Here are some more Amano tanks I found.

This is the one above in hardscape

017hardscape4.jpg

amanotank.jpg

007.jpg

Takashi Amano is amazing, you should google him. Some of the tanks he's designed are mind-boggling beautiful :)

Well it's been great, but I think I'm going to leave my husband for this guy. That bathroom sink tank is so awesome but the tank with all the circles gives my a headache.

• 1 month later...

I just saw this article that included a bunch of really unusual tanks and thought of you all. Some of them have already been included above, and many are not really fish worthy, but they were fascinating nonetheless.

Enjoy!

22 Unusual and Creative Aquariums

http://www.boredpanda.com/creative-aquariums/

I like the bird/fish one. It's cool how the fish are in the sky and the fish down below. The opposite of real life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I as well like the bird and fish one. I just wish the fish tank was somehow larger to provide more room

& for my 1/4 century birthday I want Takashi Amano to design an aquarium for me. That gives me 3 years to find a house large enough to support the tank & convince a mr. man to allow me to have it.