The crazy way-too-many-questions Betta thread!

So sorry Mandie :( You got him out of a poor environment and put him in a wonderful home and environment, so well done to you :) There is no doubt grover was unwell before you got him, and it is hard to figure out issues especially when they are new and there can be so many factors, but I have no doubt that he had a great week or so with you :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandie, I'm sorry :hug You gave Grover a good home and did everything you could. RIP Grover.

I'd also try another store if you can find one :)

Is it along the entire edge of his tail,like Grover's was(if I'm remembering correctly)? It's hard to tell without pictures,so until then,I'd say keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get any worse.

EDIT - Apparetnly I forgot how to spell remember correctly...xP

Edited by SynthHermit

Mandie, very pretty! I agree, it does not look like fin rot. As soon as you get him in the warm water he should start to look a lot better! If you notice some fin loss within the first week, don't be surprised since stress can cause some sort of fin loss. It will usually stop quite soon, but always keep an eye on it if it happens :)

Good luck with him! :)