Sign in to follow this  
horserider36

Which one of your goldfish could make it in the wild?

Yin might make it she hides when any one she does not know comes up. Yang would swim up to a cat and be like wanna dance with me, now feed me. LOL

Yin can recognize who comes up to the tank? Piccolo and OJ just assume that everything that moves is a nom dispenser :P

That is exactly what goes on in my tanks.

All 15 of these fish.

haha derp brigade! awesome :)

I guess my group are goners just like Fang's. What bird of prey wouldn't dive in a heart beat to grab at some chubby chu's waddling along :)

Yin might make it she hides when any one she does not know comes up. Yang would swim up to a cat and be like wanna dance with me, now feed me. LOL

Yin can recognize who comes up to the tank? Piccolo and OJ just assume that everything that moves is a nom dispenser :P

That is exactly what goes on in my tanks.

All 15 of these fish.

I guess my fish are smart as they only do that mornings. They know that is feeding time and come to me as I the giver of noms. Tested with me and Alain passing by the tank and speaking from a distance. I get 500% more reaction

On other moments opening up the tank lid gives : 'aaaaah swim for it!! to the vase!!!!' :krazy:

I guess they still think I might be a fish eating bird, unless it is morning :lol

[

Edited by Quasi

Ha, none of mine would. They are all a little too spoiled. They would starve waiting at the edge of the water for someone to throw them some noms, happily wagging their little tails. lol.

Smart fish, Miki :D

Ha, none of mine would. They are all a little too spoiled. They would starve waiting at the edge of the water for someone to throw them some noms, happily wagging their little tails. lol.

Awww I love happy, waggy fish tails :) Not so great for survival though lol.

I think it would be these guys, Seeking and Feebas:

523102_10150712836543386_726278385_9643611_735685629_n.jpg

They've grown into THIS is just a few months from teeny fair goldfish. Fatties..... <.<

Edited by Akari_32

Yin must be smart then. Me and my younger brother feed them so they come to the front when they see us. other family she goes to the bottom. A stranger comes up to the tank and yin is behind the plants peeping out till they move away. LOL

Now Yang does a lil sutty dance to the surface when any person comes up, just incase food should appear. :clapping:

Smart fish, Miki :D

Awww I love happy, waggy fish tails :) Not so great for survival though lol.

Me too. LOL I laugh just watching their happy little eager faces. They get so excited.

I think Dottie would do quite well, Shiro would not make it. He is too friendly and expects food for being social. XD

Im not entirely sure about Kyro yet. I think if he learned the ways of the pond he might survive.

I now have this amazing image of goldfish with giant sunglasses throwing gang signs and wearing massive bling....

Blackŷ would totally thrive out there lol he is tough cookie , once he got stuck in a ornament and lasted all night in there !! Patchy might be ok . Specky would be gone in a short time he is just to gentle .

Blacky

f1ff40f201267c0820ad77f774ab8036_zpsfef1bcaa.jpg

My red cap, Big Red probably could, she is massive with a smaller wen, she's bossy and fast. Except that white and red would be easy for predators to see :wacko: