Sign in to follow this  
conisaxx

Couldn't wait no longer ... ^^

So, here they are! In their Qt tank (for 4 days now) they haven't shown any sign of disease or problems so far.

The white/orange one was sold to me as a Ryukin, but still unsure about it, what are your thoughts? In his/her tank at te LPS was a small pleco attacking the goldies, he has his fin bit. Also his/her dorsal is bend, but as long as it doesn't represent any harm, it's okay. His/her eyes are orange, I think it's nice.

The baby oranda is still beige/brown, is this a fry color? I'm thinking his/her colors will change, his/her belly is lighter (almost white)! He/she is kinda skinny, hoping to fatten it up a little ^^ Oh and on this he/she was desperatly chewing on a piece of food xD!

What do you guys think? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlCw3eDQ58Q&feature=youtu.be

They're adorable! The white one definitely looks like a Ryukin to me but lets see what everyone else thinks. :)

CONGRATULATIONS! They are precious :wub: And very active! The white/orange looks like a fantail to me-i don't see a ryu hump :)

CONGRATULATIONS! They are precious :wub: And very active! The white/orange looks like a fantail to me-i don't see a ryu hump :)

Same, humm, confusing! Thank you for saying they're precious, they really are :heart

Same, humm, confusing! Thank you for saying they're precious, they really are :heart

Goldies are often mislabeled in lfs/lps ;)

Goldies are often mislabeled in lfs/lps ;)

Yes, I noticed^^ Hmm, maybe he/she is still too young to tell for sure. Time will tell! xD

Very nice picks! It's great to hear they're doing well for you so far.

Congratulations!! Hope the rest of quarentine is uneventful. :)

I'm also happy with my choices, and yes so far they are doing what healthy goldfish should do- Eating, pooping and playing ^^

I'm also happy with my choices, and yes so far they are doing what healthy goldfish should do- Eating, pooping and playing ^^

Thank you :)!!

Very active and cute! The white one may end up with a little hump, but I can't tell at this point. Congrats on the cuties!

:Congrats:

They are both adorable, and may QT be uneventful :)

Yes, one is still fry color, which he/she should lose in the coming months. As for the other, it might be too early to tell without knowing the parents. Some ryukins do take a very long time to show themselves. I had a calico fish that I thought (and bought) as a fantail until about a year after. He now has a rather prominent hump and is bulking up like you wouldn't believe :)

:Congrats:

They are both adorable, and may QT be uneventful :)

Yes, one is still fry color, which he/she should lose in the coming months. As for the other, it might be too early to tell without knowing the parents. Some ryukins do take a very long time to show themselves. I had a calico fish that I thought (and bought) as a fantail until about a year after. He now has a rather prominent hump and is bulking up like you wouldn't believe :)

Thank you :D That is very interesting! I can't wait to see the changes happen ^^

Congrats! They are very cute :)

aww they are both very cute :)

I'm thinking the white one looks like a fantail but time will tell ;)

They are cute.... Definitely need some fattening up :thumb:

They are cute.... Definitely need some fattening up :thumb:

Hihi, yes, thank you! :D