Bottom sitting after fluke treatment

Alright the water is changed and we're salted. Tomorrow I'll do it again and add Prazi. That will be the 2nd round, technically, right? Or the 3rd since I double dosed the first time? Just wondering how I should time Naan's dip.

In other news, Naan is no longer bottom sitting! Happy day! He's up and swimming about, and was doing so when I got home from work last night. SO happy, I'm so attached to the little guy.

This round will count as the 2nd round, and you'll want to double dose for this one too.

I'm so happy that Naan is doing well, and as an aside, I really really want to thank you for being so alert with what's going on with your finned babies and for being so on the ball with the treatment. It makes everything easier :D

Well thank you very much! That means a lot. I figure I am sort of their mother nature so I'm the only thing that can improve their little lives, so it's my responsibility to do so!

On Thursday I did the water change, added salt, and a double dose of Prazi. Naan is bottoms sitting again, but he still gets up and swims around a lot. What's next?

OK. Let's just monitor them for another couple of days. I hope they will perk up on their own. Spring is a very annoying time with the goldies.

How many days of Prazi has it been for this round? Sometimes the double dose of the Prazi can make them feel a bit off, so once you have it out of the system, we will be able to get a better idea.

I did a 90% water change on Friday, and since then Naan has been up and down between bottom sitting and acting fine. I should note that our ac went out and has been out the whole weekend - it will be fixed today. The house got up to 84 at the hottest yesterday, and the fish were acting fine during. Today, it is cooler and Naan is bottom sitting.

If the normal tank temp is 77, then that's pretty good.

Could you please test your parameters again, as long as summarize what has been done so far? I would like to do another salt dip before the next Prazi round, but wanted to review everything again before that :)