New background and photoshoot, pic heavy

I decided to try a background on my tank to hide the UV sterilizer. I am honestly not sure that I like it, I really like backgrounds on other people's tanks, but I will probably end up taking this off after awhile (next time I feel like moving the tank out!)

Anyway, lots of pics of Edie. Puff is in QT still, but is doing better. I tried to take a few of him, but couldn't get many good ones.

Enjoy!

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

I really like the background, actually, and the water is crystal clear! :)

There are so many beautiful pics of beautiful Edie. Her fins are gorgeously long and flowy! :)

Puff is looking good, too. I look forward to the reunion. Hopefully Edie won't land on Puff's head this time around :rofl

Thanks Alex, the water is always really nice clear in that tank, the filters + UV do a great job :) I do hope another reunion will be in order sometime soon! (fins crossed)

Those are awesome pictures! I love this one:

DSC00836.jpg

Not sure why, but I looked at that and my first thought was he's holding his breath so he doesn't get air in his nose. I think it's the way his face is arranged. It's adorable. :)

This one made me lol, also:

DSC00789.jpg

Just gorgous Edie, Puff, and tank. I like how the black background does help your tanks colors pop ;)

Thank you! The background was definitely great for pictures :)

It looks great! The plants and Edie's bright color are a vivid contrast against the black. I really like it.

Thanks Shawn :)

Those are awesome pictures! I love this one:

Not sure why, but I looked at that and my first thought was he's holding his breath so he doesn't get air in his nose. I think it's the way his face is arranged. It's adorable. :)

:rofl Puff does have a little scrunched up face that makes him look like he's holding his breath. And that's my favorite one of Edie in the bunch :) I love the partially open mouth :P

I love the black background. It makes the colors soo nice looking.

Thank you! :)

DSC00789.jpg

Is that Edie's pretty model pose? :D

lol, I think it is. The 'feed me, I'm beautiful' pose :P

Your tank is gorgeous and your fish are too. I love the two different eyes, I have never seen that before. Great job!

Thank you! That's one of the reasons I bought her :)

Very nice ! The Background really made everything else in the tank look clear. Again...cant get over those gorgeaous fishies and those incredible fins! =)

Very nice!! :)

Edie has the most amazing color! :) I love the One blue one orange eyes :)

Puff! Such a cutie. :)

Took me a while to figure out that it was spinach! I thought you photoshopped some sort of strange hat on him? :rofl

Puff is such a beautiful goldie! I'm amazed at how quickly his dorsal recuperated, it's just a testament to how well you're taking care of him. :D

I'm another that can't wait to see these two reunited again.

I really like that background!

Puff is so cute! Glad he is getting better :) Edie is ssoo cute too! Has she always had that yellow under her belly? It is the exact same colour that Momo's underbelly has changed to :)

Very nice ! The Background really made everything else in the tank look clear. Again...cant get over those gorgeaous fishies and those incredible fins! =)

Thank you! :)

Great pics! I love the background, and I absolutely ADORE Puff with his face buried in spinach :rofl:heart

hehe, he is so cute when he tried to eat veggies bc his face is so flat, he has to bury his whole face in it to get a bite :rofl

Very nice!! :)

Edie has the most amazing color! :) I love the One blue one orange eyes :)

Puff! Such a cutie. :)

Took me a while to figure out that it was spinach! I thought you photoshopped some sort of strange hat on him? :rofl

:) hehe... a spinach hat!

Wow look at them impressive fins.

Thank you :) Edie has definitely grown some pretty amazing fins!

Puff is such a beautiful goldie! I'm amazed at how quickly his dorsal recuperated, it's just a testament to how well you're taking care of him. :D

I'm another that can't wait to see these two reunited again.

I know, his dorsal repaired within days! :) I can't wait until they are back in the same tank too!

I really like that background!

Puff is so cute! Glad he is getting better :) Edie is ssoo cute too! Has she always had that yellow under her belly? It is the exact same colour that Momo's underbelly has changed to :)

Edie started getting those spots under her belly maybe 6 mos ago, but it hasn't spread anymore than what you see there.

I think the background looks great, those fish are awesome. I love to see such pretty and healthy fish.

Thank you :)

Yeah that last photo is just to funny. Awesome shot hun :thumb:

Thanks koko!

Your tank and your fish are gorgeous Tithra! Do you add any fertilizers to the gravel for the sword plants?

Thanks! I use seachem flourite for the gravel for the swords.

Oh my I LOVE the New Background!!! It really makes your fish and plants stand out!!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful fishy pics with us :)

Thank you shell :)

I love the background. Let's you focus on the fish and tank as a whole. Beautiful, Tithra. :)

Thanks Dan! :D

I agree with everyone, the black background seems to bring out the colours of your fish and plants nicely. Will be interesting to see Puff's colouring against the black background