The chus from Morning Sun Garden

I went to a couple new spots to look for goldfish, and wasnt disappointed :)

Heres what followed me home...

Cassiopeia

2012-05-18_15-41-46_602-1.jpg

2012-05-18_15-42-03_40-1.jpg

2012-05-18_15-41-00_530-1.jpg

Titan:

2012-05-18_15-36-47_638-1.jpg

Roar!

2012-05-18_15-36-07_810.jpg

2012-05-18_15-36-27_252-1.jpg

Flare: she has mostly clear orange scales, with stripes of shiny scales.

2012-05-18_15-37-22_812-1.jpg

2012-05-18_15-36-54_776-1.jpg

Very nice! I'm looking forward to some clearer shots outside the bag/s :D

I will get some when i get home. Theyre in a 30g qt for the next week or two.

:Congrats:

Thank you :)

They are lovely! I love the 2nd

Thank you cap. I went out looking for a red/white chu but when I saw Titan, i had to bring him home.

The old man who works there was really cool, very helpful and likes to talk fish.

Wow, gorgeous!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you Rai.

What beautiful fish. Congratz! :)

Thanks. It was a fun day if goldfish browsing.

Darn it Koko's. Stop making me want things I probably can't get. ;.;

You can get goldfish.

Some pretty special fish shops you got out there Serg! We don't have anything like that nearby over here, only one place in the whole country could match fish like that!

Congratulations, they are some good looking fish.

Some pretty special fish shops you got out there Serg! We don't have anything like that nearby over here, only one place in the whole country could match fish like that!

Thanks mate. Ive always felt a bit fortunate living in southern california and being into fish keeping. We have a lot of great shops, and great deals too. I paid $127 for all three fish which is a pretty good price for 4-5" ranchu.

The old man said they are from japan, i believe him since his koi are top quality.

Edited by Serg

Thanks mate. Ive always felt a bit fortunate living in southern california and being into fish keeping. We have a lot of great shops, and great deals too. I paid $127 for all three fish which is a pretty good price for 4-5" ranchu.

The old man said they are from japan, i believe him since his koi are top quality.

I'd believe him too looking at those fish, they look very good quality and at $127 thats a bargain price, you could pay at least double that for them anywhere. Looks like I'm moving to southern California then!

I'd believe him too looking at those fish, they look very good quality and at $127 thats a bargain price, you could pay at least double that for them anywhere. Looks like I'm moving to southern California then!

The more the merrier lol I don't feel that goldfish keeping is represented enough in SoCal. I've yet to find a group of people locally that has setup some kind of club.

But I have Koko's so what more could I ask for :)

They are all beautiful! Titan has some fantastic colouring, how I'd love a Ranchu like that... you're very lucky, congrats! :)

Thank you Amethyst. So far he's been the only calico ranchu similarly colored that I've seen. Some of the other ranchus at Morning Sun were floaty, and like all fish stores I've been to, there were a few sick fish :no:

I really like the more black calico :thumb: Wowsers :)

Thank you Koko. He is a mans man, and has some kind of swagger going on. This morning when I turned on the light, he was chasing around Cassiopeia in a spawning style :krazy:

I hope they don't spawn in the QT tank!

• Admin

I really like the more black calico :thumb: Wowsers :)

Thank you Koko. He is a mans man, and has some kind of swagger going on. This morning when I turned on the light, he was chasing around Cassiopeia in a spawning style :krazy:

I hope they don't spawn in the QT tank!

:teehee Well you would get some really nice looking fish :thumb:

Hand over Titan and no one gets hurt!

:P

They are all lovely.

Ill let this ranchu go to you :lol:rofl

but im on back up :rofl

:teehee Well you would get some really nice looking fish :thumb:

Hand over Titan and no one gets hurt!

:P

They are all lovely.

Ill let this ranchu go to you :lol:rofl

but im on back up :rofl

Lol i realize now kokos is actually a dangerous place to share my fish!

Those babies would look good :)

oh I like them all :) but i do really love the coloring on Titan :) and then Flare is so pretty too :)

I like his color too, seems unique for a calico.