Sign in to follow this  
Vee

Need to rehome some goldies

I have to downsize my fish room due to personal problems as of late. I thought I would offer them here before I go somewhere else.

The fish that I have are:

Pearl Scale (2)

Both are orange and white, bought at the same time and are still young. They are about an inch and a half long, each. One has all black eyes, I call that one Buttons and the other one Gems

Ranchu (2)

Both have cute little wens growing on top of their heads, though I don't think they have it in their genetics to become lionheads.

Comet (2)

Both are strong headed, good swimmers. One is a traditional orange with a long tail, the other is a BIG all white fish, except for an orange spot on his eye.

Oranda (1)

This fish is all orange, nice wen and long fins.

I know not many koko members live near me, and it's a lot of fish to adopt out at once, but for the most part I figured there was no harm in offering. :(

thanks for looking guys.

Where do you live? I'd love to take a fishy you can't keep. One of the Ranchus would be great. What colors are they?

Edited by Evening

I'm in South Carolina, near Charleston. The Ranchus are just oranges.

Hmm, that'd be a bit of trouble to get them here then. Ah well. Hope they find good homes.