Sign in to follow this  
aakane47

NEW TANK! ###### Craigslist is cheap!

Tomorrow I'm going out to pick up a 55 gallon tank with an aerator, heater, filter, lights, gravel, decorations and everything that comes with a tank for $125! :carrot: I'm so excited! I'll finally be able to have some ranchus and black moors! Another plus is that it has already been cycled, the owner had some small fish that he just got rid of so it's all good and ready. :krazy:

I'M SO EXCITED! :clapping::panana :panana :panana :panana

Wow, NICE! :D Enjoy the setup of your new tank ^^

Congrats!! Craigslist is a fish keeper's heaven :rofl You know you'll have to post pictures of your new setup, yeah?

AWESOME!! I saw a 45 gal bow front with stand and canopy for 45 bucks because she had to get it out now (moving). If I had the room, I totally would of snatched it! CL can be good sometimes :). Congrats!!

Congrats!! Craigslist is a fish keeper's heaven :rofl You know you'll have to post pictures of your new setup, yeah?

I know! found my 40 gallon on craigslist too! So many people realize that keeping fish takes work so they get rid of it! trust me I will be posting pictures as soon as I get it!

AWESOME!! I saw a 45 gal bow front with stand and canopy for 45 bucks because she had to get it out now (moving). If I had the room, I totally would of snatched it! CL can be good sometimes :). Congrats!!

Nice! there are so many deals on CL!

Wow, NICE! :D Enjoy the setup of your new tank ^^

Thanks I sure will!

Pics when you set it up!

Yay! I got my tank for $400 on Craigslist. It is 180 gallons and they delivered it.

Hey Ashlee,is yours glass? I see a 180 on c/l here for $500.00/obo.Do you know how much yours weighs?

congrats!!! that's awesome :)

Hey Ashlee,is yours glass? I see a 180 on c/l here for $500.00/obo.Do you know how much yours weighs?

It is glass and heavy as h*ll. It took 4 guys to get it into my basement. Probably could have been 3.

Congrats on the new Tank :) Looking forward to pics once all set up :)

Yay! I got my tank for $400 on Craigslist. It is 180 gallons and they delivered it.
That's amazing! 180 Gallons! How many fish do you keep in there?

Thats an Awesome deal. Wow Since I got a 55 gallon tank, I think I have spent more than $125 for all its stuff :yikes

Thats an Awesome deal. Wow Since I got a 55 gallon tank, I think I have spent more than $125 for all its stuff
yeah the little things can add up, I am sure I'm going to have to spend some more money because with every new tank comes problems.

Thats an Awesome deal. Wow Since I got a 55 gallon tank, I think I have spent more than $125 for all its stuff
yeah the little things can add up, I am sure I'm going to have to spend some more money because with every new tank comes problems.

So true so true :rofl

That's amazing! 180 Gallons! How many fish do you keep in there?

I have 20.

Mine cost me over 1k when you add in all the other things :rofl

Oh haha a 180 gallon would be awesome!

Craigslist is da bomb. I've gotten several tanks there, and I could not have afforded to buy them new.

Congrats on the new tank! Have fun picking out the ranchus and moors to add in there :)

We put our 55g on there, with the filter, and a beautiful homemade stand and we couldnt get an offer over $50!!

I got all three of my first tanks on craigslist. It is a great resource to get a larger tank.

Congratulations, it's exciting to get a new tank!