Yep your water params are toxic at this point. I would test daily and do water changes to bring the levels within "tolerable" rates.
To do this may take testing and changes several times a day to figure out what is needed.
The ranges you want while cycling with fish are.......
Ammonia 0.25, Nitrites 0.25 and some nitrates on the scale. With ammonia and nitrites any amount of them are toxic to the fish. You can also use a good water conditioner like Prime to detoxify the toxins. Use this everytime you change the water. Eventually you will get high enough nitrate readings that it will naturally convert the ammonia and nitrites.
Good luck, keep us posted.