Thank you for the reply. I'll try my best to answer your questions.
* Ammonia Level(Tank) now 0 ppm, was as high as 1.0 at one point
* Nitrite Level(Tank) now 0 ppm, was as high as 5 at one point
* Nitrate level(Tank) now 0 pp, was as high as 20 at one point
* Ammonia Level(Tap) 0 ppm
* Nitrite Level(Tap) 0 ppm
* Nitrate level(Tap) 0 ppm
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) Gh 0, Kh 240, no idea on chloramines
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) Gh 0, Kh 240, no idea on chloramines
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops API 5 in 1 strips and API ammonia drops
* Water temperature? 73°
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 37 gallons, 3 months.
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Aqueon powerful 50, 2 running continuously accept when feeding.
* How often do you change the water and how much? Every 4-5 days days, 25-30%. Recently did a 60% to dilute nitrites and an 80% because i feared I introduced a disease when I added live plants.
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 2 days ago, 80%. Added Prime and Stability to reinitiate bio.
* How many fish in the tank and their size? Comets (2) 4.5" (almost dead??, quarantined in separate 5 gallon aquarium) and 4", Shebunkin 6", Ryukin 5".
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Have been using API aquarium salt and Bio-Boost. Recently started using Seachem Prime and Stanility (much better and faster results).
* What do you feed your fish and how often?Tetra goldfish flakes and Omega One shrimp pellets. Was 2 daily, recently decreased to once daily.
* Any new fish added to the tank? No.
* Any medications added to the tank? No.
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank.Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. Bio-Boost at water changes. Recently used Prime and Stability. Did emergency doses per directions (dropped nitrites and nitrates to 0 ppm overnight) as well as salts (currently daily).
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? 3 fish are acting almost normal 10p% of the day. One comet shows no physical signs of illness.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? One comet stays at bottom of aquarium with rapid gill movement. Will occasionally freak out and dart across the aquarium and run into something knocking himself out. Afterwards he lays stuff and twitches with no gill movement for a minute the jerks back to life and lays at the bottom on his side again.