Test Results - i don't have a test kit, i m not very experienced in aquariums yet
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? -
* Water temperature? - 25C
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? - the tank is 65 lt, i think it's 20 in u.s gallons and it's been running 2,5 years now
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? - the filter is an Aquaclear20 hang on back, it is for tanks up to 75lt with a sponge and pumice.
* How often do you change the water and how much? - i change 20% once a week, but now i will turn that to 30% every five days.
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? - last water change was 5 days ago and it was about 2/3 of the tank.
* How many fish in the tank and their size? - right now two goldfish, the big one is around 10cm and the other 4cm. There was a blackmoor too but it died from ick.
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? - i use seachem prime in water changes
* What do you feed your fish and how often? - i used to feed them once a day with sera pellets for goldfish 8-10 pellets. Now i stoped using that and i feed them with tropical pellets for colour enhancing 2-3 times a day 2 pellets for each at the time.
* Any new fish added to the tank? - no
* Any medications added to the tank? - esha exit
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank-i treated the tank with esha exit to treat ick, for 3 days, changed 20% of the water but the ick insisted so i treated them for another 3 days and did the 2/3 water change.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? -a bulge on the left size of one of the fish and the red veins on his tail.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? - the same fish that has the bulge had balance issues and was swimming fast around the tank because of that, sometimes hitting on the gravel, sometimes floating upside down at the bottom but after the water changes and the new food he is much better now. He has ammonia burn on his tail.
Also i had a problem with the filter's propeller, and it had slowed down the performance, but i cleaned it and now it works fine.Also i bought a new sponge for the filter because the old one had shrinked.